RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars: Season 2-Lusternian Edition (Mafia Game Thread)

15678911»

Comments

• Interesting. You had two characters immune to lynching. In mafia rules if a character is voted to be lynched and that character has immunity, does the town learn the immune character's role? And you mixed up the "Haus Edwards" so one was town and the others were mafia. Assuming that was to throw off watchers of the show?
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    No they don't, unless there's a stipulation. The town simply fails the lynch.

Yes. I wanted to reference the show without it being SO obvious to people who watched the show. 
  • Hmm. Clarify the Town's win condition then for me please.  If a mafia member (Kiradawea is SHANGELA LAQUIFA WADLEY) cannot be lynched then how does the town win?  

Do all members of the mafia need to be eliminated (ie a Vigilante - Sylandra- needs to kill off the mafia member with a non-lynch kill?) or can the town win if the only mafia member left is the lynch immune mafia member?  
    I gave the town 2 vigilantes.
  • So essentially, all scum had to do was off both vigilantes and we'd be assured victory?
    2 Vigs and Enyalida. 
  • Oh, by the way... What the heck was up with all those hotdogs?
  • Yeah Celina. What was the hotdog thing?
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    I knew those jerks @Kiradawea and @Salome were guilty.

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Man. So many kill immunities I don't even.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
    edited December 2015
    The hot dog thing was just randomly thrown out there. 

Then you guys latched on to it so I kept going with it. It had zero relevance. 

edit: I should clarify, there are some random references throughout Drag Race about hot dogs but nothing particularly meaningful or telling. 
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    We went gaga over hotdogs, Queens. Go us.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Synkarin said:
    I knew those jerks @Kiradawea and @Salome were guilty.

Son of a biscuit. I tried to vigkill Kira on night 2 and was roleblocked.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Looking at all the "you show up as town" powers being an investigator was borderline useless xD
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    With all those immunities, how can anyone doubt mine?
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
    BECAUSE YOU WERE ROXXXY ANDREWS. So sneaky of Celina to make you a good queen! And making Mimi Imfurst town, too. Sneaky, sneaky.

I have to say, even having seen the show, I was surprised by some of the RuVeals Celina gave here! I wouldn't have thought Bianca Del Rio was the serial killer (though it makes perfect sense), I wouldn't have thought Roxxxy Andrews would be cast as town (clever), or that Courtney Act would be protector (but I love the reasoning). This was fun, incomplete or not! Good game all around.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
    Tarkenton said:
    Looking at all the "you show up as town" powers being an investigator was borderline useless xD
    Oh there was one correction I had to  make with the mafia players. Only 1 ended up being immune to investigations. So 2 of the 4 baddies could be discovered
  • So much hatred for poor little me. :((

Fine. I didn't want to play with you anyway.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
    :x
    Daraius said:
    edited December 2015
    So I saw this and realized this thread and @Celina must see it. (Edited for better viewing.)
    Daraius said: