RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars: Season 2-Lusternian Edition (Mafia Game Thread)

Comments

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    If I was not at work, I would totally go find a Phi Phi gif just for you, Silvanus.

It would be laughing / making fun of you.  Given the other gifs in this thread, I'm sure there are a plethora of them.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Holy Camoley

I don't really know who to vote for - I don't really see any justifiable reason to vote for Talan at this point.

I'm leaning towards Salome and Kiradawea at this point, but nothing solid. We've only got a bit of time left, so it's now or never really

(Also, @Xenthos is a perfect example of why we should have a list of active players in the first post!)

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    OMG updated with a list. 
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Xenthos said:
    If I was not at work, I would totally go find a Phi Phi gif just for you, Silvanus.

It would be laughing / making fun of you.  Given the other gifs in this thread, I'm sure there are a plethora of them.

I got you.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
    edited November 2015
    The call for the queens goes out and they prepare themselves for tonight's mainstage. Briefly descending into the chaos, several of the queens cast shady glances towards Willam and his collection of Vivian Westwoods and Louboutins. "You girls can't touch me, I'm the best part of this show," she exclaims to little effect, but the imposing form of Latrice Royale at her side promptly thwarts any insidious plans on her pricey wardrobe. Her ensembles secure for now, she dons her newest Alexander McQueen as the other queens begrudgingly finish their looks and stomp the runway in a fabulous display of eleganza extravaganza. 

The judges, however, are unsatisfied.

The queens illicit judgemental stares and slight frowns (though only slight, because frowning causes wrinkles) from the esteemed panel. RuPaul, more than the rest, expresses her displeasure with this week's showing. This show's rating and legacy are on the line, and these queens are far too comfortable resting on their heels, waiting for the other queens to stumble. "In the immortal words of Lashauwn Beyond, ladies, this is not RuPaul's Best Friend's Race. I expect more from my queens."

With that, the queens retire backstage for cocktails before dispersing for the night.

It is now Night 2. Send me your night actions.
  • Siam said:
    The hot dog smell may indicate an arsonist who wishes to be the only one left standing!

I'm the guy in the upper left holding the hotdog bun up to the light inspecting it for authenticity as if it is a $20 bill. 

WTC.
    I'm still waiting on night actions.
    Sorry for the delay. I need a replacement for Enyalida. 24 hour wait starting now. If no response or replacement, her character will be modkilled and we'll proceed.
  • *waits patiently for drag queen action*
    PEEK A RU!

Morning arrives and the queens shuffle lazily out of their rooms, joining one another in the work room. Well, technically it's noon, but on drag time that's still the morning. A minor detail, really, but as the coffee and baileys begins to wake the ladies up the realization dawns that something is amiss. Tucked away in the back of the work room is a disheveled pile of trashbags, a pale pair of scrawny legs sticking out from the tattered edges . As the queens cautiously approach the form of Alaska, slowly lifting up the plastic, they let out a collective gasp. Not because they were surprised, they are just being dramatic. They are Drag Queens, after all. Alaska is alive and well, only hideously intoxicated and smelling of vodka and vomit. Perhaps a little roughed up, what appears to be a blackeye emerging on her face. 

The workroom TV flickers on, the image of Rupaul coming into focus.

"My queens, it appears we had a bit of an accident last night. Our friend, Alaska, has been eliminated from the competition. There are strict rules about decorum here at Drag Race, and unfortunately, vomit in the workroom is strictly not allowed. Oh Pit Crew!"

On command, two scantily clad, buff men strut into the work room, unceremoniously dragging Alaska out the main doors by her legs, an unfortunate smear of poor decisions and regret trailing behind her.  

"We wish you the best and a speedy recovery from her hangover, hunty, but the show must go on. Say, does someone smell hot dogs?"

It is now EPISODE 3!

Synkarin is ALASKA THUNDERFUCK 5000

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. The Queen of trashbag couture, you've returned to All Stars after narrowly missing the crown on season 5. They won't stop talking about Sharon Needles until you get a crown of your own, at least. You're a talented and funny queen, but on a season that thrives on ratings, you might be overshadowed this time around. 

You have no powers.

You win with the town.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Again with the hotdogs. This is really starting to make me suspicious.
    (Wait was Enyalida eliminated or has she been replaced?)
    Daraius said:
  • Considering only Synkarin died, I'd assume replaced. It'd be nice to know who replaced her though.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
    Enyalida is still playing.
  • Yay, daytime. Which means that I've got an important question for Talan. You say that you're deathproof at night, does the ability specify immunity to *all* night kills, or does it mention a specific type of kill that you're immune to? If the former and we have a vigilante they can safely test the statement. If it's the latter, then there might just be a cereal killer lurking behind the scenes.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • I'm not sure if the hot dog thing is too obvious or not, but one of the first images I find when I google it is the one Siam posted earlier, and Talan pointed out that she was the one in that image (I definitely wouldn't have known otherwise). Are there other hot dog references in RuPaul somewhere, or could it be a (perhaps too obvious) clue?
    I have done sleuthing and found but one.

"The American dream for me is to have, like, wigs and jewelry and hot dogs and balloons."—Season 3 contestant Carmen Carrera

Have any of you ladies seen this Queen?

Daraius said:
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    No, but I wish I had. Ahem.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.

• Kiradawea said:
    Yay, daytime. Which means that I've got an important question for Talan. You say that you're deathproof at night, does the ability specify immunity to *all* night kills, or does it mention a specific type of kill that you're immune to? If the former and we have a vigilante they can safely test the statement. If it's the latter, then there might just be a cereal killer lurking behind the scenes.
    You're putting words in my mouth, and that's not one of the things I enjoy having put in my mouth. In fact, I'm going to take my girl Latrice's advice and keep it shut for the time being, as anything I say seems to get me in more trouble.

I'd like to know if anything else happened last night, as mine was uneventful. How about you, Nancy? Miss any much-needed beauty sleep?

I'm glad I was wrong about Alaska being evil, but not glad about her leaving. I thought she'd been sober since the breakup with Sharon, too. Possible sabotage?
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!

• Talan said:

I was saved by the show's producers because I am a fan favorite. In mafia terms, it appears this is a variation on "Deathproof."

Those are your words, not mine. Technically, since you proclaim that lynching you will kill you, your role-power would be Bulletproof but that exactly is semantics. I still find a bulletproof claim to be scummy, and I recommend people read up on the Bulletproof role, but I could accept it if not for how incredibly defensive you are.

I don't have any active powers, only two passive modifiers. So I've got nothing new to add yet, but I'll be honest here. If you're full on Bulletproof, then you've got nothing to worry about during the day. Especially if we can get an investigator to confirm/deny your allegiance. A bulletproof confirmed townie is overwhelmingly powerful.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
    This is complete speculation but it seems to me that it's possible Talan's citing a one-time NK/Lynch immunity, and now that it's been spent, it'd be dangerous for her to say so. This explanation makes sense to me because 1) it feels balanced, and 2) explains why Talan doesn't want to elaborate further except to say lynching would off her.

I mean it's not a sure thing, but that's how I'm reading it.
    Daraius said:
    Kaalak said:
    Siam said:
    The hot dog smell may indicate an arsonist who wishes to be the only one left standing!

I'm the guy in the upper left holding the hotdog bun up to the light inspecting it for authenticity as if it is a $20 bill. 

WTC.
    I'm available. 
  • Limited NK immunity? That's fair, if a bit weird of her to reveal being bulletproof if it was only one shot. But I'm still curious if Talan can't at least help us determine if there is a hotdog Serial Killer or not. She doesn't have to tell how many shots she's got remaining of her bulletproofness. Heck, doesn't even need to go through with the plan of having the vig attack her to help confirm her statement. It'd require a vig to step forth, after all. But I still want to know if it's general or special.
  • Personally, I'm working under the assumption that it was a one-shot immunity to any death, be it nightkill or lynch. After all, she specifically said "deathproof", and right after she said she'd die if we lynched her.

Granted, I have no clue what that means, but I still find her suspicious, most of all because of hot dogs.
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    There can be possibly another way to verify her claim. I am Roxxxxy Andrews and I am lunch proof. I have no idea if it's limited, I just know that you can't vote me out because I have awesome hair underneath my wig. I can be a social experiment if we are not able to come to a conclusion. Also, unless a town can kill during the night, it would be pointless for scum to have night protection. Additionally though, it would make sense to have a day and a night protected power, but on opposite teams.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • People always come up to me and say, "Ooo, you're one of my favorites!" And to that I reply,

The T is that I'm not the only queen up here that the fans love, and I may not be the only one who'll enjoy these protections, or be subject to their limitations. I'm concerned about disclosing the full details of an ability which may be shared by other girls (some seem obvious to me) to any crazy people or saboteurs lurking among us. Is that reasonable? Let me know.

Also, I genuinely do not understand what's so suspicious about being anxious to defend myself or respond to direct questions and mentions of my name. Ru always says, "You better work," and I take that to heart. This isn't RuPaul's best stay-quiet-and hope-nobody-notices-you show.

@Ssaliss I really have no idea about the hot dogs, but how's your head?

#NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • Not sure how my head came into this... also, the link between you and hot dogs have been pretty well-established by now (even though it is a semi-tenuous link).