RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars: Season 2-Lusternian Edition (Mafia Game Thread)

Comments

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    And that's what I get for phone browsing.  Looked like that post was on the second page.  M'bad.  You caught me, was no real motivation other than "hey, looks like it's going to night, let's move it along".  Between that and still being fairly noob at the game, I've got no idea how to get things moving other than random votes off the show.  And that's heading down the Saran/Riluna path that made the last time just ever so much fun.
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk

Some of us might still be recovering from a food coma or just got home from the holidays. Let's not expect everyone to come rushing down the walkway when they are trying to digest 10 pounds of potatoes.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    edited November 2015
    Silvanus doesn't think the big girls can walk the mainstage! THE SHADE OF IT ALL. 

(disclaimer: my comment has no relevance to the game)

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    That said, fair enough, @Kiradawea. Not all queens are used to walking the runway. You know me, though, I'm no a wallflower. I like to get everyone talking. Quiet queens make for low ratings!

Speaking of. @Talan, your night sounds shady as hell. But you emerged from the turmoil with a fierce strut, girl. You may be a labelwhore, but you wear it damn well.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Yeah, sorry for being more absent than I planned on being. This weekend we've got a christmas café going in our church, and I'm part of counting the cash for that bit. What I thought would end up being a relatively calm thing, with perhaps an our or two of work over the day, well... turned out a bit more. So yeah, less around than I had planned. Heck, I'm still doing this post by remote; I'll probably be back in full force this Monday. Unless more things go crash in the night, or day, or anytime.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Nuh-uh, Ssaliss no you dint. I still remember you stealing my wig last week and wearing it with your skanky lice-ridden hair.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Oh that what ya wanted to do sweets? If all ya wanted to do was make em lipsynch @Sylandra then I'll back ya up on that. I'm all for making em dance. I just don't buy the notion that if you're quiet, you hafta be planning and plotting. It might just simply be that they ain't cut out for the spot-light, in which case they'll be sent home soon enough by the audience.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • @Siam - don't act like I'm the only bitch in here who loves a good sausage fest. How'd you get that picture anyway? Were you at that photo shoot? Was that you on the bottom?

(Of course it was.)

I can't help it if I'm a successful drag queen. I work all the time. I don't need to sabotage anyone else. I don't need to win this competition, either. I just want to.

On the subject of fire though, I do have one thing to say:

Her being you, Siam. Don't come for me.

#NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    I'm just sitting here trying to figure out the right amount of vodka to mix in, and I look up to all this!

* * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • @Kiradawea:  This is where show-watchers are at a slight advantage, or maybe a disadvantage, depending on how the roles are set up. Show watchers will recognize the queens (and know their stage names) just from the images posted (or a google image search), and there's a definite possibility of carrying preconceived notions based on people's behavior on the show.

RuPaul's Drag Race Wikia seems like a good resource for people who have no idea. It gives the basic summary of the queens and what they're known for.

People who participated in the first challenge were claiming their Drag Queens (if not their actual roles/powers), so we know:

Shaddus - Mimi Imfurst
    Tarkenton - Alyssa Edwards
    Delsea - Courtney Act
    Talan - Willam Belli
    Salome - Ginger Minj
    Synkarin - Alaska

In addition:

Sylandra - has posted Latrice Royale multiple times
    Tremula - has posted Adore Delano multiple times

Which leaves open:

Kiradawea - ??? posted Shangela once (not clear if she was posting for the challenge or not)
    Siam - ??? posted Pearl once, Raja once (Raja is a previous winner, so probably not in All Stars)
    Shonjir - ??? posted Sharon Needles (Sharon is a previous winner, also probably not in All Stars)
    Sylvanus - ??? posted Roxxxy Andrews once
    Ssaliss - ???
    Enyalida - ???

I suppose it's technically possible that everyone besides Synkarin/Alaska might be faking their role, but I doubt it. I think the first 2 sections of the above list are probably accurate.

I just want to point out a couple more things in Kira's post... it was @Synkarin who started the ball rolling on no-lynch Day 1, not Sylandra. P.S. What happened at dinner?

Also, I should clarify that I only actually saw one someone. I have no idea if the person was working alone, or with others, or if anything else happened after I left the workroom.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • Ah neat. Thanks Talan. Knowing that it was just one means it might not have been scum. Mrm... but I shouldn't speculate more.

And just to clarify, while Synkarin may have made the first Vote none post, the train didn't start until Sylandra posted. Which is a distinction that I find important because Sylandra's vote allowed the rest to just jump onto the train. Since this was for a no lynch rather than a specific person, this may or may not be as indicative of being a scum as it usually is. It may just be an indication of people having night actions they want to use, but would it surprise you to learn that the middle slots on vote trains are disproportionately skewed towards scum?
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • Kiradawea said:
    would it surprise you to learn that the middle slots on vote trains are disproportionately skewed towards scum?
    Synkarin
    Sylvanus
    Sylandra
    Delsea
    Siam
    Shaddus
    Tarkenton

That's the day1 voting order. If you're trying to imply it's @Delsea, then I'm more inclined to think it's you, mystery queen!
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
    Silvanus! Say it with me! image
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • Can I just call you Detox? It's easier to spell.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • Talan said:
    Kiradawea said:
    would it surprise you to learn that the middle slots on vote trains are disproportionately skewed towards scum?
    Synkarin
    Sylvanus
    Sylandra
    Delsea
    Siam
    Shaddus
    Tarkenton

That's the day1 voting order. If you're trying to imply it's @Delsea, then I'm more inclined to think it's you, mystery queen!

• Not at all sweets. What I'm saying is that trains happen. And you really gotta ask the why with the whats. When Sylandra posted that none vote, she got the rest to join in and follow her. So now I ask ya. Why did they do that?
    I can't help it that I'm popular. Miss Congeniality, bitch.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
    Daraius said:
    Talan said:
    Kiradawea said:

Do you know something we don't?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Talan said:

As for suspicions, I tend to look at those who are eager to press a vote on zero information, so I'm not starting it. I've got nothing to go on but gut feelings.

I find it equally suspicious to being throwing around grand information, with no citations, no sources and only a show of bravado with the tramp stamp info of saying that you are not starting it... after having done just that.

Vote: Talan

Whether or not you are willing to go out on your gut feeling. I will, I will be a sacrificial pawn to push this show forward. I'm willing to walk the walk and talk the talk. At first I was afraid, but I will survive, I have nothing to hide. 

We have no guarantees Talan's information is true, and her being the only one to see something, and then to turn around and say not to go out on any information seems strange. It was obvious that no one died, and it is an easy scenario to see someone taking advantage of the situation to claim they were protected, but unless you were the Protector, your information is useless and untrustworthy. And if you are the protector, you should shut up and keep up the good work.

Also, we have no idea what RuRu has in store for us. Celina is definitely creative and can have multiple saboteurs working on different teams. I am prepared for anything.
  • I'm not sure what you mean by "citations." Direct quoting is against the rules, but hey, so is posting Ru-pics, so maybe you didn't read them. I did, though. I won't make that mistake twice.

So far, Siam has accused me of being an arsonist (serial killer?) and now you're accusing me of... what, exactly? Being one of the multiple saboteurs working on different teams? It's almost like you're saying that you know who the saboteurs are, and you know I'm not on their team.

I told everyone exactly what happened -- the producers are smart enough to recognize me as a fan favorite and ratings gold, so when someone came for me last night, I was protected.

My gut feeling coming in to this was to be wary of Rolaskatox (Roxxxy, Alaska, and Detox if she's here), cause those bitches went pretty far with their alliance, and they certainly worked some strategy along the way. Synkarin immediately voting no lynch yesterday was a red flag for me, but I wasn't sure if Celina was going to go that route, since Alaska can be such a darling when she's not being a cliquey bitch.

But now here comes Roxxxy flippin her hair back and florth

and it seems like I was right to be suspicious.

VOTE: SILVANUS (sp?)

#NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
    Whew, Jesus, I don't even know where to begin with all this nonsense. Listen, it's only episode 2 and already we're divided, queen against queen.

So let's begin with @Kiradawea's conspiracy theory regarding myself. Who am I? Girl, listen. I am chunky yet funky, large and in charge, the bold and the beautiful.

Y'all are so ready to snatch Willam's blonde wig for talking too much. But ladies, that is just how Willam is. This queen does not know when to shut her damn mouth, and for this, I love her. Girlfriend has always been upfront about everything except that time she left season 4 but hey the good truth came out and that is neither here nor there, ladies. Let us overcome.

So Willam, I stand by you, girl. Roxxxy just be salty that she's got beef with the rest of the world, while you're still booking gigs. There is no room for bitter here on this show.

VOTE: Silvanus

You owe Willam a Rupology.

Daraius said:
  • Talan made some big claims. I don't think Silvanus is guilty for calling out on it. Voting him for it though? HMM. Quick to vote ladies. It tightens my tuck and makes me wonder.

I dunno. Looking awful shaky on those heels, girls.

Talan claims she was protected. No one has confirmed it. Nor denied it, but then a counter claim paints a big fat target on the protector and gives those bitches looking to mess with bitches the perfect target to go for first. Maybe Talan is being honest, and maybe she isn't. I'm not convinced she told the truth yet. There are multiple explanations for it being all quiet last night.

As a side note - I find people who are quick to pound the second vote to be suspicious, as though they were just waiting for someone else to make the first move for them to leap on all innocent like. Let's hear it all out before we go scratching eyes out.

(I also have never seen the show and have no idea who works with who whatever.)
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Talan said:

So far, Siam has accused me of being an arsonist (serial killer?) and now you're accusing me of... what, exactly? 

Honey, @Talan, that was just a general statement in response to Celina's hotdogs.

Queens judging me...BIG surprise.

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    @Sylandra

Honey, I support everything you're saying, but you need to step up your expectations on how these queens are gonna act. 

We gotta be prepared to be savage and put it all on the line when RuRu calls us up into that spotlight.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • @Sylandra darling. I know you love that spotlight sweets, but this ain't some grand conspiracy around ya honey. You're just a good prop for teachin' them other queens to spot patterns.

But now that I've had some time to think, there's a lil something that makes me curious 'bout these things. I was willin' to wait a lil, see how things progress, but I ain't gonna let Silvanus gonna walk that walk on their own. So let's do a lil case studies yeah?

Now, we know that Willam proclaims that they've been targetted tonight. Apparently we got some shady queens who tried to pay her a visit. Assumin' she speaks the truth, she's either got some protection against nightly sabotage, or she's got that sweet doctor's touch. Do keep in mind that they were comin' for her, accordin' to Talan's own words. And as Silvanus suggested, her bein' a doctor ain't all that likely. If yer a doctor, you'd be clever to stay under the radar, as you're one of the finest tools in the townie toolshed.

How 'bout we assume she's got a night kill immunity. For me, that opens up some clever thinking. Y'see, according to the wiki, Willam got themselves disqualified on purpose. Which in terms of mafia means that she'd be Jester, lookin' to get town to vote her out. But if ya got a Jester, then you ain't gonna give the jester the power to avoid nightly sabotage. Ruru knows better than that. So to put it shortly. You're either a Jester, or you got the power to avoid nightly sabotage.

So then, working from this. Did she lie about seeing something last night? I think not. She ain't got no reason to offer up that lie out of hand if there weren't some kernel of truth to it. She wasn't under any pressure or anything, and saying that she'd been targetted when she wasn't would just be bad. It'd give some pervy peeping tom the chance to catch them with the panties down.

So I'll conclude and claim thus. Talan ain't the jester, she ain't the doctor, and she mostly ain't lying. But, this ain't gonna mean that she's town. See, she may know that she's been targetted, but we only got her statement to go for that the shady queens had ill intent. And even if the queens were out to sabotage her, there could still be multiple scum groups.

And now, I'm gettin' less and less certain that she's got our best interest in mind. I was willing to let the nightly escapades slide. They were information, and information's always good. But then she had to go 'n get catty with Silvanus for daring to be suspicious of her. And that ain't cool. Gangpiling on Silvanus for having the courage to step forth and make an argument ain't cool.

And that's what Talan's been doin'. I mention that middle slots on voting trains tend to be scummy. She strawmans me as sayin' Delsea is scummy. Silvanus votes for Talan. Immediate countervote follows. Talan claims that Siam's accusin' her of being the hotdog arsonist, when Siam ain't even mentioned her name at all.

She's been purposefully misrepresentin' the arguments of others thus far. And Sylandra sweets ain't easing on the suspicion by pounding a vote on Silvanus right after Talan.

All in all, I'm sayin' that our dearest Talan got something nasty to hide in those shoes.

VOTE: TALAN

The picture @Siam posted re: hotdog arsonist is from a photoshoot I did with Mike Barnes back January of 2014, as is the one I posted in response to him. (And if you'd like to enjoy a little man candy this morning, feel free to watch the video in that link.) If Siam didn't know that, and was just making a general comment with what he thought was a general image - fine. Maybe be careful where you use images of people who are actually playing this game though, as things can get misconstrued.

@Kiradawea, I didn't understand your comment about middle-of-the-pack, because it seemed like you were trying to point blame at some random person (which turned out to be @Delsea when I went to look up the voting order). Nothing Delsea had done - right up until liking/supporting Roxxxy - seemed shady to me at all. It seemed like you were the one pointing in random directions, and I was inviting you to clarify. You haven't yet explained who you were trying to implicate with that comment, either.

I am not a "doctor." I am not a "jester." I might not be the smartest one in here, but I'm not stupid enough to do something that would ultimately damage the show (the Town). I put myself out there because it won't really hurt the other girls all that much if I go home. Also because I like being out there.

For the third time, goddamnit:

I was saved by the show's producers because I am a fan favorite. In mafia terms, it appears this is a variation on "Deathproof."

As for the other allegations being made against me, that I'm part of some additional faction, and secret nonsense - this is straight up tacky, polyester fabricated bullshit contrived by Roxxxy. We have no reason to believe these factions even exist.

I win when all the Mafia is eliminated, plain and simple. I never claimed to be clever, or some fuckin' "Nancy Drew of Drag." I'm just being me. Kiradawea, I'm not sure if you're being a shady bitch, a gullible bitch, or just an over-thinking bitch, but either way:

Stop lying. If you have straight up questions, ask me.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
    Well, someone's defensive.

• Over-thinking bitch or not, I happen to agree with her. Stirrin up trouble sounds shady to me.

VOTE: TALAN