RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars: Season 2-Lusternian Edition (Mafia Game Thread)

Comments

• Kaalak said:
    I am monitoring this thread. 

Whomever has a library of appropriate gifs could upload them to imgur for the participants.

Are there any drag queens on dragons visual gags? 

Just for you.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Talan and Delsea are both hot. I think I got screwed :(
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • Hey sugar-honeys, it's Day One and we don't have anything going on. Who else is going to join in on the Challenge from RuPaul? I know I am. I want that tic-tac.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Atta girl. 
  • Salome said:
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
    edited November 2015
    Ladies, I've made some decisions. 

Condragulations to Alaska Thunderfuck 5000 (Synkarin) for her...let's call it avante garde look. We certainly have never seen that one before, and for that we award you dinner with yours truly. A word of warning, my dear. Try to get it right the first time next time.

• How do I even

• Shonjir said:
    How do I even
    Google. Lots and LOOOOTS of Google.

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Kiradawea said:
    Kaalak said:
    I am monitoring this thread. 

Whomever has a library of appropriate gifs could upload them to imgur for the participants.

Are there any drag queens on dragons visual gags? 

Just for you.

I do appreciate the dragon is labeled correctly. In case of confusion
  • Also in the never-watched-this boat. This is going to be my motto.

• SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk

Vote:None

It's hard to get it to bold via my phone. 
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Congratulations, Synkarin! A shame I was away, or I would have absolutely slaughtered you bitches. She really deserved to win, though. After all.

* * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice

'Sup?
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Was there a season 1?
    Yes.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Hi! I am also playing this game, but haven't posted yet so I'm posting. I'll post more gif posts when I post in other posts. Poast.
    Can we list active players and lynched/sabotaged players on the first post for reference?

Thanks!

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • So day one. I hate it. There is precious little to be learned, not much to say. Many gifs to observe. I'm just over here waiting for night.

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    For real. Day One is a drag. I'm down to Vote: None just to get some night action going on.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • oh yeah.

VOTE: None

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    VOTE: NONE
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback