RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars: Season 2-Lusternian Edition (Mafia Game Thread)

Comments

• Sylandra said:
     Day One is a drag.
    I see what you did there
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    VOTE: NONE

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Vote None
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    edited November 2015
    The lights dim on the main stage and the girls retire backstage to untuck with a cocktail and share in this week's juiciest gossip. Meanwhile, RuPaul confers with the judges and shares in their concern over the girls indecisiveness. For now, it seems, they are too distracted glittering their faces and choosing their outfits for the next challenge. The judge's agree, however, and Ru decides that no one will be sent home this week in the hopes that the girls that are here to destroy the show's ratings are rooted out by our fabulous queens. 

It is Night 1. Please send me your night actions.
    PEEK A RU! 

The queens gather in the workroom, fresh faced and ready for whatever the next episode holds for them. One by one they enter the workroom until they are all accounted for, each taking their place at their respective stations, eyeing the other queens with suspicion. What challenges lay before them this episode? Why was no one eliminated? Was that yelling you heard last night? Why does one of the queens smell like hot dogs? So many questions still linger, an air of tension hanging heavy over the workroom. 

It is now EPISODE 2. It takes 8 votes to sabotage a queen's chance at the crown.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.

Sorry, I got hungry for a little beef.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    So, anything to say? Anyone?

I do love hot dogs.

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game

Shaddus said:

Sorry, I got hungry for a little beef.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    @Shaddus did you bring enough for the rest of the class?
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
    Hell naw, that's my sausage hot dog.
    Elimination warning. If the game does not progress, two queens will be chosen at random to lip sync for their lives.
    You aren't giving us a lot to go on, RuRu.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    We could take the Riluna/Saran strategy and just start lynching!

Could we get a list of active players in the opening post pretty please RuRu?!

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Let's begin with the quiet lurkers, ladies. Whose wig is full of secrets? @Delsea @Silvanus @Ssaliss @Salome @Siam @Tarkenton @Enyalida @Shonjir Speak or prepare to sashay away.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • [I'm assuming that anyone who comes in this thread knows it's NSFW]

Last night I was reorganizing my shoes (#RedBottoms) in the workroom, because

All of a sudden I heard a shriek. I peeped around to see one of the PAs (The chubby one. I hope she don't have diabetes.) shooing some shady bitches dressed in black out into the hallway. (Why it gotta be black?) I didn't see who it was, but I know they were coming for me.

I'm not gonna Rupologize for it, but clearly the show's producers know what's good for ratings, and that's me.

All Stars Season 2. (At least for another day.)

I can't say about the hotdogs.

As for suspicions, I tend to look at those who are eager to press a vote on zero information, so I'm not starting it. I've got nothing to go on but gut feelings.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • Well. The first image showed up in the editor box. I don't understand, and it's not a fight I'm trying to have.

#NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
    I keep wanting to post, and participate and what not, but without the hilarity of some incredibly gogogo episode one and episode two antics, well...Iunno.  I have a wait and see, monitor folks to see how they react to other people then start judging from there sort of play style.  Sadly, no drama queens been around to stoke the fires, fan the flames, and give me delicious catty gossip about each other to file away.

That all being said, didn't hear nothing, didn't see nothing last night myself.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice

Out with your secrets, you queens!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Did someone say hotdogs image On a side note, I cant seem to get pics working, which is severely limiting my queen expressiveness.

• No kill sabotage on the first night can mean any number of things. Either someone did their job well, or the saboteurs failed. Or were inactive on purpose to make us all wonder and spin in theorising circles.

Either way I don't think there's much that can be revealed at this point, well not without the risk of exposure. I don't expect to get much from today, but I do hope if someone got lucky today they continue being lucky.

As for the hotdogs, they're not my thing:

• The worst part about this is that I can't tell if "smells like hotdogs" is a mafia clue, a show reference or Celina just threw it in randomly.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    The hot dog smell may indicate an arsonist who wishes to be the only one left standing!

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Sylandra said:
    Let's begin with the quiet lurkers, ladies. Whose wig is full of secrets? @Delsea @Silvanus @Ssaliss @Salome @Siam @Tarkenton @Enyalida @Shonjir Speak or prepare to sashay away.
    Sweets, do keep in mind that half of those haven't played in one of the Lusternia forum mafia games before, so I'm willing to give them the benefit of the

doubt.

Anyway, as much as I hate the invitation to having my dress murdered... I suppose I'll begin.

And to begin with, we do have quite a few things to go on. For starters, we should not sit around and "wait for information" as it were because that is an invitation for investigators to come out into the open. This will allow scum to know who they are. The earlier we pressure out a ton of roleclaims, the more information scum will have to determine their nightactions and targets. And while this may be a power madness game, some powers are still stronger than others.

Second of all. Pay attention to yesterday. Sylandra votes none, explicitly to get night actions going. Fair enough, it's the following votes I'm curious about. Especially Tarkenton who states that he won't be voting for no one to begin with, and then his next nongif post is a none vote with no explanation or reasoning behind it. I want that. The reasoning.

Third, we all know what Synkarin's stagename is. And while I haven't watched the show and thus got no idea what power it may indicate, the fact that a stagename is so casually revealed implies to me that we can not use stage-names to determine who is mafia and who ain't.

Fourth. Talan just proclaimed that someone targetted her last night. Or rather, someones. Implying that the reason we have no death tonight is because Talan was doctored and the mafia went for her. Do we believe her on this? I'm inclined to believe it, as I've got no information to suggest the contrary. What about the rest of you?

Now there you go sweets. Discussion! Topics! Shoes! Have fun.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
    Whelp, dunno about you sweetness, but after Ruru getting bored and making threats, didn't seem a terrible idea to go ahead and move things along. Considering we were closing in on the 48 hour mark anyways, at least according to the dates on the post, figured I'd contribute to getting us all backstage instead of sitting around like yourself. As I'd said, no reason to be hasty about a nonvote. I don't think right next to the deadline with no activity is hasty. But maybe I'm wrong.
  • Not hasty no. I dunno, maybe I misunderstood your motivation for not voting none. To me, the first episode didn't seem that quiet, and it timed out naturally either way.

It's just... if you wanted to get a good read on people during day one, why not offer yourself out more and create that activity? You don't have to answer that though. You already did. I'm just articulating my thoughts. Either way, it's not something to vote for. Just something I'm curious about. Though FYI sweets, Ruru didn't make any threats until this second episode. So that motivation doesn't hold hot-dog water.