RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars: Season 2-Lusternian Edition (Mafia Game Thread)

Comments

• I actually suspect Enyalida, mostly because we had the big hold up and the threatening to mod-kill her, but then night progressed as normal when she arrived. I doubt night would wait forever for just anyone, but a saboteur? They need the night, and I wouldn't be surprised to know Celina waited on Enyalida for that reason.

VOTE: Enyalida

(Also as an fyi, from tomorrow I will only be available via my mobile but I promise I'll be following and checking in as I can! Just don't expect any fabulous gifs.)
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    So, correct me if I'm wrong here.

That's 3 votes for Shonjir: Talan, Sylandra, Tarkenton

And 2 votes for Enyalida: Silvanus, Delsea

I believe it takes 8 votes to sabotage a queen and get her out of the game. In the immortal words of Roxxxy Andrews, where my people at?!
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."

• Delsea said:
    I actually suspect Enyalida, mostly because we had the big hold up and the threatening to mod-kill her, but then night progressed as normal when she arrived. I doubt night would wait forever for just anyone, but a saboteur? They need the night, and I wouldn't be surprised to know Celina waited on Enyalida for that reason.
    I thought that too... but there are other night actions that she could have. A detective, a protector, a role-blocker, and other surprise-obscure things featuring in this game. If she does indeed have a night action, she's either someone we definitely want around, or definitely don't want around.

P.S. Why are you following Silvanus so closely?
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!

• Talan said:

Delsea said:
    I actually suspect Enyalida, mostly because we had the big hold up and the threatening to mod-kill her, but then night progressed as normal when she arrived. I doubt night would wait forever for just anyone, but a saboteur? They need the night, and I wouldn't be surprised to know Celina waited on Enyalida for that reason.
    I thought that too... but there are other night actions that she could have. A detective, a protector, a role-blocker, and other surprise-obscure things featuring in this game. If she does indeed have a night action, she's either someone we definitely want around, or definitely don't want around.

P.S. Why are you following Silvanus so closely?
    I'm not doing it on purpose, just agreeing with what I agree with. I haven't absolved him of guilt in my mind, he could be as scummy as anyone else.

Shonjir has been awful quiet, but it could be a bit like me and a lack of knowledge of the show and how to be a proper shady queen as opposed to guilt. Enyalida being quiet is actually a bit surprising after watching the last game. Again the theme can be making it tricky to play 'traditionally', but I don't know. I am not really certain of anyone save myself at this point.
    Ginger Minj and Roxxxy Andrews alliance?! How do we hashtag this. #Gindrews? #Roxxxinj? (I guess we had to give up on Ro-laska-tox anyway, since Alaska sunk that ship. RIP, Lasky.)

I'm only suspicious that Silvanus and Delsea could be working together because you're both diva characters. But a hunch does not a 100% guarantee make, and being lynchproof scum sounds either massively overpowered, or a mastery attempt at reverse psychology. "No, really! Lynch me! It's okay!" "Must be a jester, can't lynch that shady queen." Like, really. Who knows anymore.

Then again I'm not really able to point a finger at Delsea without pointing one right back at myself, as Kira has noted I am pretty quick to defend Talan. But hey. I'm just following Talan cuz I want to kiki. ;)

Help this show is ruining me.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Why are we suspecting Shonjir again?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Enyalida has had one post in this entire game. Shonjir has at least participated, including voting someone.

Talan changed the vote train from Enyalida to Shonjir, or had Sylandra/Tarkenton follow Talan's lead.

Talan's only reasoning for thinking Enyalida is trust worthy is because I voted for Enyalida.

Enyalida has provided absolutely nothing, at all. Zilch. Hasn't participated in the game at all, while also having a night action, delayed the game, and is being protected by the one person who has appeared the most scummy to everyone.

Vote: Talan

Oh, my reading glasses provides me the ability to check people's powers during the night, but not their alignment. I will be double checking Talan's claims tonight that she is who she says she is.

Either way, Talan has been the most defensive, the most scummy, and has protected someone that has done absolutely nothing. And really, is the only one that has protected someone else, except when I mentioned that Talan was probably telling the truth with her night immunity because I have day immunity.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    I actually should end up leaving the game at this point. RL things right now mean my heart really isn't in it. I'd love to play, but just meh. 
    Gawd, this again.

So basically here's the question: are people more concerned about offing Talan today, or giving Silvanus the nightphase to look into her role and ability? You can't do both.
    Daraius said:
    Enyalida said:
    I actually should end up leaving the game at this point. RL things right now mean my heart really isn't in it. I'd love to play, but just meh. 
    Just saw this. I'm sorry your RL is rough right now. <3 I hope to see you next mafia game!
    Daraius said:

• Sylandra said:
    Gawd, this again.

So basically here's the question: are people more concerned about offing Talan today, or giving Silvanus the nightphase to look into her role and ability? You can't do both.
    In my last game, role investigation was purposefully set up to remove suspicions from scum by, among other things, giving the arsonist the power of the firefighter. Silvanus investigating Talan will certainly give information, but it'll never absolve her in my eyes. Behaviour trumps power readings.

Anyway, I will not be voting for Shonjir. If Enyalida withdraws from the game, then I'd rather look at Tremula. She has been less active than Shonjir by my count, and her main contribution was confirming that Willam was incredible for the ratings of the show, while Shonjir has at least managed to put out a vote.

(Also he's clever enough to agree with me, so that's a bonus. ;)) )

Seriously though, Trem has experience from both a past mafia game and from RuPaul. Shonjir has neither and has still participated more.

Vote Tremula
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • edited December 2015
    Vote: Talan

I don't want to live in a world where a masturbating bear wins free powers anyway.

Edit:

More seriously... This has actually turned out to be more frustrating/irritating than fun. I thought there would be more fans of the show here. I'm having a really averse reaction to being accused of lying again, so I think this is just not a game I can play.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • I'm just minding my own business here, trying not too choke on all the fake blood dribbling from my mouth. It's making participating in catty callbacks a tad difficult (plus I never saw the show, and barely have any idea of what I'm doing).

Voting for me because I'm quiet is just slack, ladies. I'm as town as they come. Sharon Needles is my name and don't imagine for a moment I'll be sharin any with you. I can track actions, though not roles, and can say Sylandra did nothing I could see the first night, and Kiradawea.. well.. who knows, she remains a mystery (I did use my power on her on the second night but never got any response from Celina - so I have no idea what that means)

Go find someone else to pick on and leave me to unglue my wig in peace.

VOTE: ENYALIDA

• If you can't handle accusations against lying, then no. Mafia really isn't a game you can play I'm afraid. It's a huge part of the interactions between the players, and you should work on the basic assumption that everyone might be lying.

Not that this means much. Editting your post breaks the rules, which means that you'll probably get modvigged.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
    Trem posted in the absence thread saying she would be scarce for a bit but would try to catch up on Mafia.
    Daraius said:
    Here's the thing. Talan is such an easy target. She's posting the most. She's portrayed a character. This is Celina last Mafia game all over again. I'm suspicious of people ganging up like this because it sucks all the attention we could give other players and centers it just on one. Loud people, if they're lying, inevitably trip up long game. Quiet people are the people to off in the short term, because they're relying on magnets like Talan to avoid suspicion. What's happened here is we have basically created a scenario where the game is stalled until Talan is offed because each day phase is consumed with throwing suspicions at Talan. And if Talan is town, as I suspect she is, we have just given a free pass to a lot of scum in avoiding our scrutiny for the past few days.

I don't want to vote her but I might just do it to put her out of her misery and get a new damn topic in this thread.
    Daraius said:
    Wait Shonjir is Sharon Needles? OH. You're a RuPaul winner! Whatchu doing here, girl? If you're claiming tracker then I will Unvote And Vote Enyalida.
    Daraius said:
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    (my bad, late response to Shonjir)
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Here's the thing.

I am the only one that has been accusing Talan of lying. No one else. Everyone believed Talan's night immunity, and that was she targetted first, even though it would be fairly easy (and a smart play) for scum not to kill anyone the first night and claim they were protected. There is no confirmation of that, yet everyone believed Talan, except me, and she is willing to give up because of that. Not a single person has ganged up on Talan.

Now, since i've come out as Roxxxxy Andrews, not a single person has believed me as day immune. And about four people have claimed I have been lying. I have no idea how Talan can feel slighted about being called out by one person. In fact, I find it slightly pathetic and extremely tiresome that is her reaction. Everyone here is lying, you should not be trusting anyone.

Unless you are scum. I will not be changing my vote from Talan. I am 99% sure she is scum now. She is even voting herself in a pathetic attempt at gathering pity.

If her first instinct when accused of lying is to give up, she shouldn't have played Mafia to begin with.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • edited December 2015
    I've deliberately broken a rule and asked Celina to modkill me. Since she can't even be arsed to reply to people's night actions, I will stop holding my breath:

You are WILLAM BELLI

THIS BOY IS BOTTOO-sorry. What were we doing? Oh right. You were a front runner of season four, but shocked fans and queens alike when you were promptly disqualified under rather dubious circumstances. Let's be honest, you don't even need the show, but how could you turn down another chance in front of a camera? You're back and here to win! Okay, maybe you don't care about winning, but you are here to win more fans for your youtube channel and would it really be so terrible if you got a fragrance line afterwards?

YOUR TONE SEEMS VERY POINTED RIGHT NOW: Once during the game you may state "Your tone seems very pointed right now."Your vote for the remainder of the day will count as two. 
    FAN FAVORITE: The producers won't make the same mistake twice and let you leave the show so easily. Hey, what's good for ratings is good for everyone. You can survive one lynch or nightkill by the mafia. This will not apply to the vigilante.

You win when all the mafia is eliminated.

I'm out!
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
    Willam went out the most Willam way.

Take care, boo.
    Daraius said:
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    edited December 2015
    Ahem.

Well then, I was working on a replacement that expressed interest in joining but I suppose that's rather pointless now. 

If anyone wishes to leave the game, you of course can, but please allow me time to find replacements rather than just posting your role to force my hand. Not wanting to play is your business, I have no intent to force anyone to stay or ignore them should they wish to leave. That being said, I operate on one timeline, and one timeline only: my own. 

If anyone wishes to leave, by all means message me and leave the thread. I will resolve it without your further involvement. I understand other things are going on, things get personal or taken the wrong day, bad days happen, whatever the case may be. It's all understandable. 

I will remind everyone, this is a game, and it is moderated in my free time and played by everyone in their own free time. I apologize if I missed a night action response (it should't have any impact on the incidentally, but sorry Shonjir for my oversight), and that my response to a request for a modkill was delayed. I work, I'm seeing someone, I have friends, I get distracted when moderating from work, etc etc. TL;DR-shit happens. 

Talan aka Willam Belli has been eliminated. I will confirm the above role posted. I will express my thanks to Talan for playing, her posts were thoroughly enjoyable for me in the true spirit of Drag Queenery.

Now please, carry on. I hope some of you are enjoying it at least.
    Too much drama, not enough queen.

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Vote count update:

Enyalida: Sylandra, Shonjir, Delsea

Shonjir: Tarkenton

Tremula: Kirdawea

How many votes does it take to off a queen, actually? Considering we've had two people offed, that brings us to 12 players, which  makes me think 7 queens, yes? 7 to lynch.
    Daraius said:
    VOTE: ENYALIDA

It should be noted that my sparse posts are for two reasons: I know jack squat about the shows and who is good/bad/team mates/whatever, and for some reason, my phone doesn't let me post on the forums right now. Any time I'm on my phone and click into a text box here to type, it won't let me. Other sites don't seem to be effected, but that means I can only actually communicate when I'm home and not at work. So if people get a wild hair and decide to question me/vote train me, I'll be able to respond around 1 am cst on the weekdays and 9 pm cst on the weekends.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    My phone hates the forums as well. The trick is hitting show source, which stops whatever the hell is going on with the box now, and lets you post. That being said, I'm pondering spearheading a "fill the IRE CEOs inbox with requests for forum software that doesn't suck" campaign. All that aside, wouldn't be forum mafia without some implosions. vote enyalida
  • Mostly just to get anything at all happening...

Vote: Enyalida

I don't really think she's scum, but right now it's just stagnant. We need some kind of action here.
    Holy hell, that works. THANKS TARKENTON!
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Vote: Kiradawea

Absolutely for no other reason than 'she voted for me' and because I have nothing to go on and no useful information to dole out. (yay for just enough free time between wedding planning activities to check forums)
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
    Vote count update:

Enyalida: Sylandra, Shonjir, Delsea, Shaddus, Tarkenton, Ssaliss (6)

Tremula: Kirdawea (1)

Kiradawea: Tremula (1)

It takes seven votes to off a queen. People who have yet to vote: @Salome, @Silvanus (since Talan is toast), @Siam, and Enyalida.

We have a deadline, ladies, and that deadline is tomorrow.
    Daraius said: