the Expedition - a Pokémon Mafia game. (GAME OVER. SYLANDRA WINS. TOWN WINS.)

Comments

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Wait, Kilee is voting for herself? That seems kind of odd.
  • Cen said:
    Okay! Finally all caught up!

Unvote

Vote: Kilee

Very simple reasoning behind this move.

IF Rolsand is telling it true about the doll business THEN it's fairly benign. The doll doesn't actually kill anyone. He just needs to correctly guess who is going to die, and give them the doll. That doesn't hurt town. That person was going to die anyway, the doll doesn't effect that outcome.

IF Rolsand's hint about a 'ticking time bomb' indicates that he can detonate the doll and kill someone, THEN we'll know it was him in the morning reveal and we can lynch him. BUT I don't think this is the case, because how does this translate into a win condition? You win when you successfully kill someone with the doll? That doesn't make sense.

Rolsand has put all his cards on the table. We know his pokemon, his night ability, his win conditions. He's no longer a serious threat to us (only to the size of the thread).

@Rolsand, I know everyone else and their mum has already said it, but it doesn't seem to be getting through to you. Please read this and take it in. Instead of making multiple posts containing one sentence, PLEASE PUT ALL THOSE SINGLE SENTENCES IN ONE POST. It'll only cost you a few seconds of your time, and it'll detaunt a lot of the aggro you're pulling.

OH cruel Fate, when wilt thou weary be?
    When satisfied with tormenting me?
    What have I e'er designed, but thou hast crost?
    All that I wished to gain by thee, I've lost:
    From my first infancy, thy spite thou'st shown
    and from my cradle, I've thy malice known...
  • Stupid formatting...Cen switched votes, as well...
    OH cruel Fate, when wilt thou weary be?
    When satisfied with tormenting me?
    What have I e'er designed, but thou hast crost?
    All that I wished to gain by thee, I've lost:
    From my first infancy, thy spite thou'st shown
    and from my cradle, I've thy malice known...
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    21 out of 27 people have voted! Takes 14 to lynch. @Ileein @Salome @Vivet @Alary @Silvanus @Luce Can a Pokemon swap change the flow of battle?!
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
    Wait - did @Kilee vote for herself??
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    No, I was just very tired when I wrote in my last changes. A moment.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • She voted for me.
  • The sheer balls required to baldfacedly accuse the mod of tampering tickles me, and while i still don't quite trust the doll I'm willing to let it go for now. Unvote...Vote Kilee
    edited July 2016
    The Champion has never been good at maths, or faces, and when you kindly rebuff him for his mistake, he slowly and methodically goes to each of you and asks your vote before revealing:

Kilee: 12 (Ushaara, Rolsand, Ssaliss, Thul, Kaimanahi, Melali, Cyndarin, Dylara, Cen, Iosion, Allyrianne, Krackenor)
    Rolsand: 8 (Othero, Sylandra, Synkarin, Phoebus, Portius, Kilee, Lehki, Kalaneya)

With 27 players alive, it's 14 to lynch!

(EDIT: Kindly point out if I missed someone, I can't see the 21st person to vote if Sylandra's maths are correct.)

Ok, what the hell, unvote, vote Kilee. Let's get this ball rolling.
    Daraius said:
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Alright, seems like this is the way things are going, and I'd rather end this monster of a day than perpetuate the standoff for another eternity. Will be interesting to see how this one flips.

Unvote

Vote: Kilee
  • Okay, @Kilee with the vote so close, could you perhaps clarify more of your role? I do apologize if you've already stated it, there really is a lot of stuff to slog through! 

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

Tremula said:
    The Champion has never been good at maths, or faces, and when you kindly rebuff him for his mistake, he slowly and methodically goes to each of you and asks your vote before revealing:

Kilee: 12 (Ushaara, Rolsand, Ssaliss, Thul, Kaimanahi, Melali, Cyndarin, Dylara, Cen, Iosion, Allyrianne, Krackenor)
    Rolsand: 8 (Othero, Sylandra, Synkarin, Phoebus, Portius, Kilee, Lehki, Kalaneya)

With 27 players alive, it's 14 to lynch!

(EDIT: Kindly point out if I missed someone, I can't see the 21st person to vote if Sylandra's maths are correct.)

@Makaela?
    Daraius said:
    Vote Count:

Kilee: 14 (Ushaara, Rolsand, Ssaliss, Thul, Kaimanahi, Melali, Cyndarin, Dylara, Cen, Iosion, Allyrianne, Krackenor, Sylandra, Phoebus)
    Rolsand: 7 (Othero, Synkarin, Portius, Kilee, Lehki, Kalaneya)

That's a lynch! Stand by for mod post.

• UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    43 pages to end Day 1 :))
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Welp, I didn't expect to be the final vote. Sylandra is a ninja. >_>; Boy am I glad this day's over, though. Time to eat popcorn and wait for the mod post.
  • Well seems I took to long to think but I was and still am stuck in a wine in front of me scenario so probably for the better.

@Sylandra you called?
  • Melali said:

By the way, Ssaliss, how did you do the forum functionality to get everyone's post count?
    Well, I didn't. I wrote a program that parses the thread and counts everyone who made a post in it. I could potentially have it divide the numbers up into days, but right now I'm working on three hours of sleep (i.e. I'm not really working very awesomely at all), so I'll skip it for now. Besides, night time cometh.
    Makaela said:
    Well seems I took to long to think but I was and still am stuck in a wine in front of me scenario so probably for the better.

@Sylandra you called?

You were on the Kilee train in the last page's erroneous vote count, was letting Trem know you were the 21st person I had counted!
    Daraius said:
  • I had Unvoted when Rolsand hit 13 votes as I was starting to bounce between theories and felt that ending the day 3 days before it was actually over was rushing it. So her not counting me was correct
  • Ssaliss: Oh, cool! How did you export the entire thread? Is there a quick way to do that into a text file, or did you copy/paste all 30-something pages that were there at the time?
  • Neither. I actually have the program fetch all the pages of the thread as I run it. I do have it on a delay though, so I won't spam the forums too badly, which also means that in a thread of this size, it takes several minutes to generate the list.
    It is now Night 2 of the CCL: Expedition's Journey. 

You have 48 hours to send in your Night Actions.

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    (It's 11:30!!!!)

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    (Late night is causing a small delay. The expected changes will occur Soon(tm).)

• OH GOD YOU GOT MY  HOPES UP

• Tremula said:
    Sorry to ping you back without the Day opening, but @Weiwae has replaced Makaela. Everyone be sure to welcome them!
    And by "welcome", I assume you mean "slaughter", right?