the Expedition - a Pokémon Mafia game. (GAME OVER. SYLANDRA WINS. TOWN WINS.)

Comments

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    As for useful information, I'll be blunt: @Krackenor, are you saying Iosion is town and you can confirm it?
  • UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    (Oh, Luce's asking already, well if it -was- Iosion that blows my theory out of the water already)
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    I feel like it's okay for me to confirm that Iosion isn't who visited me night one - or not who appeared to, anyways.
  • UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    Okay, that's kinda promising for my theory. I promise I'm heading to sleep now though, so will try puzzle through a few scenarios in case this backfires. Night all.
  • Still catching up, but @vivet on night 1 and @krackenor on night 2 sounds like they got visited by the same person, someone who wanted to scan their Pokemon. Vivet, any indication you were blocked night 1? 
  • Luce said:
    As for useful information, I'll be blunt: @Krackenor, are you saying Iosion is town and you can confirm it?

I... What? That is blunt, but I haven't interacted with Iosion at all.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Was thrown by the shorts reference.
    Kalaneya said:
    Still catching up, but @vivet on night 1 and @krackenor on night 2 sounds like they got visited by the same person, someone who wanted to scan their Pokemon. Vivet, any indication you were blocked night 1? 
    Not an explicit one, but I didn't use my power, nor did anyone try to kill me that night. I just had my pokémon act (and that obviously went through), so if it was roleblock then it is trainer only and doesn't stop pokémon from acting.

• Nah, the demeanor was very Youngster-ish which is why I threw it in
    Oh, hmm. My visitor had no such youngster-vibe. Definitely more... professional, I guess?
    Oh, but now that I'm looking over it again, the scanning device is expressly a pokédex, so I don't know. Might be the same, might just be similar.
  • Mine was a pokedex too.
  • @Kalaneya didn't you also have your pokemon scanned on the first night? Or somebody tried to scan but that was hit by the earthquake? 
  • no, sounds like Kaimanahi and I had the same visitor (eager person playing with Pokemon)
  • @Ushaara Nope

Stupid A's.
  • PS. I'm just in the pool for the unknown. Willing to trade my super awesome pokemon for Cyndaquil. 
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Wait, when did Krackenor name Iosion? I think I missed that post

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Krackenor said:
    Luce said:

I... What? That is blunt, but I haven't interacted with Iosion at all.
    I didn't
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Krackenor made allusions to Youngster Joey, who Iosion was emulating an paaage...2? 3?

Trading Cyndaquil for Cyndarin's Super Awesome Pokemon™ (pls2be giving my trainer card back, little guy.)
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Ok, I was confused because I went back and looked and didn't see any claim. 

I'm interested in Ushaara's theory though.

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Yes. @Ushaara can you expand on your theory.
  • Luce said:
    Krackenor made allusions to Youngster Joey, who Iosion was emulating an paaage...2? 3?

Trading Cyndaquil for Cyndarin's Super Awesome Pokemon™ (pls2be giving my trainer card back, little guy.)
    Oh! I completely forgot about that :D

I was really confused as to why you automatically thought of Iosen, but that makes sense now.
  • Actually, I can tell Ushaara is going down a rabbit hole so let me pre-empt it. I visited Krackenor and Vivet. My power is pokemon investigation. 
  • Oh good, I can speak openly about this part now. Does your power also include blocking as a side effect?
  • Nope. I just know what your pokemon is and what it does now. No further powers. I'm an apprentice to Gary Oak, my powers suck.
  • That is to say, it sucks on its own. Maybe helpful in the event of discovering a pokemon we knew killed people, but so far I know nothing about you or Vivet other than your pokemon and their skills.
  • Gary Oak? Never heard of the guy. Do you mean DOUCHENUGGET Oak?

In all seriousness this is really good to know. I need to think a bit on how best to proceed.
  • KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    Luce said:

Wait, you lost your trainer card?