Touhou Mafia: Extreme Shrine Makeover Edition

Comments

• Lehki said:
    Weiwae said:
    erm Lekhi not luce
    @Weiwae read the mod post again.
    Aha!  Well this is what happens when reporters spread rumours I guess.  This is likely in reference to my spellcard duel.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    What about @Yarith - who did he hug last night? and Did Siam attack?

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    by attack I mean use a night power..

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • I'm not really sure why I'm a stump and not flipped, personally. I mean, there's zilch way I can win anymore. So I'll give a few details on me, my choices, and why I made them. Take it as you will, but there's no winning for me.

I was a mafia leader, key word there. I had a few powers that were useful and as I said, there's nothing to lose or gain for me in this, I should've been flipped. The true nature of my 'investigative' power was to see if you were one of the people I could convert, yes I did say convert. It was limited so I had to choose carefully, and I only got someone identified by a spellcard duel, win or lose. A second power was to force someone to either challenge, or accept, any duel and could pick a card if I knew the name, or just a random one. Meaning I forced @CyndarinAscends and myself to make it semi-less suspicious. I outed the investigation power because I knew it would fail in a lot of cases, and I wanted to play the part of 'dumb town' and it probably would've worked had it not been for execution. I got no hard feelings with anybody here, I put on the act I thought would accomplish my goal, and it failed.

This has been your free public coroner report, courtesy of the Taoist Mafia that cannot win. So for a quicky Q&A, no I have no idea if there's another mafia, a cult, or what other factions are at play, obviously I won't tell anybody the results of conversions or the other powers, as that can effect people still in play and I won't ruin their chances because I got taken out. Have fun and if you guys have any questions for me that I haven't covered, just mention me and I'll pop back in, otherwise, have fun!
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Well...damn. I guess the next question is to ask how much of that we can trust?
  • UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    Well if that's true, good job Ratatoskr/executioner! :smiley:

Did you recruit night 1? May be why you didn't flip. Hmm, I don't think cultists can usually convert mafia, so would that make everyone you failed to name a saboteur?
  • @Tamashi so you were a cult recruiter, but had to identify who was open to conversion before hand with duels? How did you win that it's impossible now? Had to convert a majority of town? 
    Also - if he was forcing himself to duel to avoid suspicion - does that mean we should be looking at Celina now?

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Last night was night 1, wasn't it? The first night we had actions was night 0. We know he failed on Cirno/Synkarin, (Still going to settle the score with you over my food, ⑨.) and a couple others, but what reason would Cirno have to hinder the reconstruction?
  • That sits with both my proposed solution for Tamashi's power and with my claimed observation Cyndarin's chainsaw defence. 
    .. Incidentally I jailed Cyndarin last night because of the chainsaw defence.
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • Ok, so (please correct me if I missed anything):

Voted for Tamashi lynch:
    @Lehki
    @Falmiis
    @Lavinya
    @Breandryn
    @Krackenor (Siam, Tamashi)

Voted elsewhere, stating why not Tamashi:
    @Weiwae (Ileein)
    @CyndarinAscends (Ileein)

Voted elsewhere, on earlier vote train:
    @Othero (Ileein)
    @Sylandra(Siam)
    @Luce(Siam)
    @Ileein(Siam)
    @Melali (Ileein)

Voted elsewhere:
    @Vivet (Vivet)
    @Tamashi (Sylandra)
    @Ushaara (Siam, Melali)
    @Iosion (Vivet)

Didn't vote:
    @Yarith
    @Ssaliss
    @Tremula
    @Synkarin
    @Kalaneya

Eye'm the smartest!

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    Also for the record - I was unable to vote Day 1.

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Ok, good point, sorry! Updated:

Voted for Tamashi lynch:
    @Lehki
    @Falmiis
    @Lavinya
    @Breandryn

@Weiwae (Ileein)

@Othero (Ileein)
    @Sylandra(Siam)
    @Luce(Siam)
    @Ileein(Siam)
    @Melali (Ileein)

Voted elsewhere:
    @Vivet (Vivet)
    @Tamashi (Sylandra)
    @Ushaara (Siam, Melali)
    @Iosion (Vivet)

Didn't vote:
    @Yarith
    @Ssaliss
    @Tremula
    @Synkarin (vote blocked)
    @Kalaneya
  • I have no idea why it's inserting semi colons :(
  • UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    And if we're being accurate my votes were Kalaneya and Melali. Not Siam.

But hmm, Tamashi says duel investigations were limited so likely too simplistic for no result = saboteur. 

Who has a record of the Day 0 duels?
  • @CyndarinAscends literally has nothing to do with me, I didn't even get to do any conversions sheerly because I didn't have any names to go with. Also, I wouldn't call me a cult, I was flat out Taoist Mafia, with no conversions. I was thinking people would be more happy with the information *sarcastic eyeroll*
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Wait, I didn't vote for him? Could have sworn I was on one of the earlier vote trains for Tamashi as well as the one who took his Resilience.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    @Lehki should have one. Yes, I did use a night action last night. I still have my powers, thankfully! I've yet to see results etc. I'll share them once able.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Sorry, lots of stuff to read through. Updated:

Ok, good point, sorry! Updated:

Voted for Tamashi lynch:
    Lehki 
    Falmiis
    Lavinya
    Breandryn
    Krackenor (Siam, Tamashi)

Weiwae (Ileein)
    CyndarinAscends (Ileein)

Othero (Ileein)
    Sylandra (Siam)
    Luce (Siam)
    Ileein (Siam)
    Melali (Ileein)

Voted elsewhere:
    Vivet (Vivet)
    Tamashi (Sylandra)
    Ushaara (Kalaneya, Melali)
    Iosion (Vivet)

Didn't vote:
    Yarith
    Ssaliss
    Tremula
    Synkarin (vote blocked)
    Kalaneya

• Actually, page 37, I would have voted Tamashi but I might have tpyo'd or something or the kill went through before my vote was counted.
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • Yeah looks like that vote was missed by @Kiradawea - does that have any retroactive effect on the execution?

Voted for Tamashi lynch:
    @Lehki
    @Falmiis
    @Yarith
    @Lavinya
    @Breandryn

@Weiwae (Ileein)

@Othero (Ileein)
    @Sylandra(Siam)
    @Luce(Siam)
    @Ileein(Siam)
    @Melali (Ileein)

Voted elsewhere:
    @Vivet (Vivet)
    @Tamashi (Sylandra)
    @Ushaara (Siam, Melali)
    @Iosion (Vivet)

Didn't vote:
    @Ssaliss
    @Tremula
    @Synkarin (vote blocked)
    @Kalaneya
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    We...REALLY don't need that reposted every time. Like, once a page at most, and without pinging everyone.
  • Sorry I thought I deleted out the pings. I want to just go back and edit but I don't think we can.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    To offer some explanation for why I didn't vote, honestly I woke up to see the pile start to grow on Tamashi and read the execute. I understand how @Lavinya feels now sometimes in our games, off-timezone for the main action is pretty weird to play with, but I still accept the challenge! (Also I think she's my most mentioned person this game)

In the interest of keeping my openness, who trusts me enough to let me show off my echo shield on them? Maybe someone who can stop Ssaliss' killing spree? :wink:

* * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Tamashi said:
    @CyndarinAscends literally has nothing to do with me, I didn't even get to do any conversions sheerly because I didn't have any names to go with. Also, I wouldn't call me a cult, I was flat out Taoist Mafia, with no conversions. I was thinking people would be more happy with the information *sarcastic eyeroll*
    Well, you had me fooled!
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    I'm pretty sure I could stop him. I'm awesome and all, and I think I did it day 0? At least I can if I can get over this stomach thing.

(The red mushrooms that look like tentacles, how long do those take to wear off?)
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Well, I'm down to let history repeat itself. (Also wow, you should really get your stomach checked out by a doctor, I hope you don't get sick [or worse, that someone's trying to off you!])

Weave an echo shield around Luce!
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Hahahaha. Oh man. That's so great. We got the mafia boss executed on Day 1. Highfives, team. And he even voted for me. Wow. Hahaha. So good.

So we can pretty much now erase the executioner = mafia theory, and confirm that cults are a thing. And that not all of us can be converted, which is good to know and explains his spotty power.

Other information: mafia seems to be the Taoist variety. Of course, stumping means @Tamashi might very well be lying to try and cover up the actual names of his compatriots. But him being mafia? That we can take as true, I think. Town wouldn't have any reason to lie about that, and if he was Ratatoskr, he would have flipped when he died.

Who was defending Tamashi, anyway?
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Just need to wait until the Arena is ready then. Just...four? Yes, four days.

(Not like dying will take. I had to go find my own food after ⑨ froze mine.)