Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• I love that we're getting more newbies, and that they seem to be just as enthusiastic about learning about the game as we are to teach it!
  • <3 unknown Divine. That is all :D
  • This is making me wish more and more that my only contact with this whatever it is hadn't mostly been it asking me stuff in Ae and me telling it that I didn't understand it. While several people were looking on in confusion. And apparently disturbing a novice. <_<
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • It speaks common way more often now, and even if you don't understand it, it definitely understands you.

... Just don't make Him/Her angry. Or do, if you're into that. ;)

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    edited November 2013
    Yay for slow guards...and heart attack moments

Thoros leaves your demesne.
    Thoros follows you west.
    Pool of Stars.This location is flooded with shallow, crystal clear water. An enormously wide circular pool, as dark as the night sky, glitters softly under the luminous sky. An imposing sword of radiant white metal has been driven deep into the ground in a silent statement of intent. There are 40 archons of Eternal Light here. With translucent wings of rainbow gossamer unfurled, a silver gryphon is here, radiating a bright incandescence. Smoke curling from her nostrils, a dark grey nightmare paws impatiently at the grey clouds roiling beneath her hooves. Ecclesiar Sheia Silverwing is here. She wields a holy symbol of the light in her right hand. Archmage Tridemon McCloud, Archdeacon of Revelation lingers nearby, the air about him singing with the rush of the ocean. He wields a golden whip of the pious in his left hand and a coral staff in his right.
    You see exits leading north, east, south, and west.
    The raucous notes of a wild song assail your senses, leaving you stunned.
    An archon of Eternal Light says, "Welcome to New Celest, Munsia."
    [ (v4555) not mapped ]
    7630h, 7213m, 8331e, 10p, 24892en, 25604w esSilrxkdbp<>- (XBHS*F*) {62.15}
    stand

You may drink another purgative or curing potion.
    7630h, 7213m, 8331e, 10p, 24892en, 25604w esSilrxkdbp<>- (XBHSPF*) {62.1822}
    sip choleric
    You are too stunned to be able to do anything.
    7630h, 7213m, 8331e, 10p, 24892en, 25604w esSilrxkdbp<>- (XBHSPF*) {62.2895}

Thoros is gripped with fear, staring out with terrified eyes.
    7630h, 7213m, 8331e, 10p, 24892en, 25604w esSilrxkdbp<>- (XBHSPF*) {62.4089}
    7630h, 7213m, 8331e, 10p, 24892en, 25604w esSilrxkdbp<>- (XBHSPF*) {62.4906}
    e

The air about Thoros grows thick and cloying as Tridemon's humid mist condenses around him.
    7630h, 7213m, 8331e, 10p, 24892en, 25604w esSilrxkdbp<>- (XBHSPF*) {62.9104}

You are no longer immune from blackout.
    7630h, 7213m, 8331e, 10p, 24892en, 25604w esSilrxkdbp<>- (XBHSPF*) {62.9297}
    7630h, 7213m, 8331e, 10p, 24892en, 25604w esSilrxkdbp<>- (XBHSPF*) {63.1284}
    stand
    7630h, 7213m, 8331e, 10p, 24892en, 25604w esSilrxkdbp<>- (XBHSPF*) {63.3876}

You may be healed by a scroll again.
    7630h, 7213m, 8331e, 10p, 24892en, 25604w esSilrxkdbp<>- (XBHSPF*) {63.4724}
    movefailsafe fired
    divinefire
    stand
    n
    7630h, 7213m, 8331e, 10p, 24892en, 25604w esSilrxkdbp<>- (XBHSPF*) {64.3654}

You are no longer stunned and have a brief stun immunity.
    stand
    sip darkbeer
    7630h, 7213m, 8331e, 10p, 24892en, 25604w esSilrxkdb<>- (XBHSPF*) {64.3855}
    sip choleric
    You are not fallen or kneeling.
    7630h, 7213m, 8331e, 10p, 24892en, 25604w esSilrxkdb<>- (XBHSPF*) {64.4019}
    Thoros enters your demesne.
    Thoros follows you north.
    The sands of Celestia.A rhythmic thrumming saturates the area, drawing attention to a war shrine of Terentia nearby. The corrosiveness of the taint sickens the land. A duststorm rages here. A pile of rubble lies here, blocking the way north. A pile of rubble lies here, blocking the way southeast. A pile of rubble lies here, blocking the way south. A pile of rubble lies here, blocking the way southwest. A stinking noxious cloud floats here. Smoke curling from her nostrils, a dark grey nightmare paws impatiently at the grey clouds roiling beneath her hooves.
    You see exits leading north, southeast, south, and southwest.
    [ (v4536) @ the Holy Land ]

Lol and then die  on the second run through
  • A rave for a fun revolt filled with debating and chaos, and to everyone involved in it.

And also a massive rave for whoever wrote the Red Star verses!

• Hello Basin. Casilu's back in town!
    If I'm on topic, something has gone horribly wrong.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Where's my hug, wench?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:
    Where's my hug, wench?
    I'm just on the forums for the moment. Who knows why and for how long?
    If I'm on topic, something has gone horribly wrong.
    :(
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • ZyphoraZyphora :: the sun in her splendour ::
    Eager novices and mysterious voices seeking me out for history lessons because absolutely I'm the one to go to for that (not really, where are you Ushaara/Phoebus/Vivet ;-; ). That was fun though! I'm glad I had the opportunity to participate!

Also Cosette! Her exit message is so cute. Thanks for the fun interaction!

Eyes brightening at some distant sight, Cosette Cloudwalker bobs into a hurried curtsey before darting off to the south.

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Munsia said:
    There are 40 archons of Eternal Light here. 
    Oh man, that's actually tempting to try.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

<3 for people, especially @Tacita , for turning up and supporting so I can take some pressure off while RL currently makes it hard to commit to the game.

Apologies to anyone who just lost, I did too.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

Squads: Earned 569 power. 

Barely 8 hours into the day and already a ton of squad power from 1 squad primarily. Quite pleased that the build into this stuff is paying off for Mag finally.
    Squad power is awesome, especially with Commandant boosts, can easily rack up a few hundred points in an hour or two of group bashing.

Commandant + Respect. Respect makes ticks go up to 3
    Huh, I never knew Respect Aura affected it too, I pop it as standard when leading squads. Good to know tho.

Finally got to see my behemoth of a ship in action as an aetherbashing ship. Didn't work out the way I wanted it too, partially due to some random coding that I can't figure out if it's Lusternia or my system... and also because it's just not possible to keep up with the module damage. However! My ship fears no aethermob...ever....rawr.
  • edited November 2013

Message #587 sent by (system) (received: 2013/11/29 13:50:46)
       A wyvern egg has finished its incubation at the Stables of the Green Hand.

The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
    "THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

A rave to @Isune for her firm but painful reprimands, and to @Vivet for her consolatory chatting.
  • Last night's Freedom Pigeon/Piegon bit. Silly little skype convos turned into interesting and (maybe a little) meaningful RP. 
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • On a bit of prodding from @Athree, I realized that someone had bought my kirigami.

All of them.

#chaching
    Thul said:
    On a bit of prodding from @Athree, I realized that someone had bought my kirigami.

All of them.

#chaching
    I ran out again, you stock like, 3 days worth D:

• I dunno if it is you all making alts or whatever, but newbies! Whee. Don't tell me if it is an alt or not, I want to pretend we are growing slowly. 

You're welcome.
  • I hate you and your million alts >:(

This discussion has been closed.