General Dissatisfaction

Comments

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    So it's tennis for old people...
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Vivet said:
    I've just been a lot less emotionally stable lately, and for no good reason at all. Too much back and forth between blithe and depressed. Bleh.
    I feel you.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    It's tennis/ping pong/badminton for all people. You'd be surprised how often the old people whip the young people.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • The city tore out the tennis courts near my old apartment in St. George, UT and replaced them with pickleball courts.  I never gave it a try though. 
    Stangmar - Retired

• New medication means new side effects, some good some bad.
  • Extreme weight loss, in the form of having 72 cubic centimeters cut off of my butt. Ladies and gentlemen, I'm doing my best possible impression of a holiday ham. Best part is that leaving the wound open (but packed and covered, thank you very much!) is a key part of the healing process.

(Oh yes, there is photographic evidence. I shouldn't have to warn you about the squick.)

The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:
    "THE DEMON LORDS CAN NEVER TRULY BE KILLED - GREAT IS THEIR POWER."

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Oh come on, that's not even that bad. It is a really unfortunate place for the whole lying down thing,  of course.
  • Lillie said:
    Extreme weight loss, in the form of having 72 cubic centimeters cut off of my butt. Ladies and gentlemen, I'm doing my best possible impression of a holiday ham. Best part is that leaving the wound open (but packed and covered, thank you very much!) is a key part of the healing process.

(Oh yes, there is photographic evidence. I shouldn't have to warn you about the squick.)

What happened here?
  • Computer has decided to crash fully whenever I launch anything more graphically intensive than mudlet. I am tremendously displeased.
  • Cannot get rid of this manflu. Keep thinking I'm better then 10 minutes exercise or standing up from my desk to make a cup of tea and I feel like crap again.
  • Did... did @Lillie get a tail removed?
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Chade said:
    Cannot get rid of this manflu. Keep thinking I'm better then 10 minutes exercise or standing up from my desk to make a cup of tea and I feel like crap again.
    Neurofen, decongestants and lucozade sport.

Works for me every time.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Trying to lose weight...sucks.  I'm at the point where I really should buy all new dress shirts for work, because I am definitely pressing the limits of my current set.  But by buying new shirts, I feel like I would be giving in and accepting fat me.
    Stangmar - Retired

• Actually, I had the last segment of my tailbone removed, as well as a big amount of infected tissue. That's what that was.

So if you want to say I had a tail removed, that could count!

The Necromentate's mind opens to you, and a grotesque, demonic figure appears in your mind's eye, screaming in torment:

You shock a platinum-coloured geomycus with tales of terror bestowed on villages who don't follow Magnagora.
    A platinum-coloured geomycus slaps her knee and declares that, by the gods, Ptoma Hive should follow the Grand Empire of Magnagora after all!
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Grand Empire of Magnagora.

• Apathy. I'd post more, but I really can't be arsed.
  • edited June 2014
    At least you have an arse!

All I've gotten out of this deal is the opportunity to ceaselessly make jokes like this one!

• Almost everyone who made the game worth playing for me being driven away by bullshit. Thanks, Glomdoring! Good thing I don't mind being a loner most of the time.
  • Lillie said:
    At least you have an arse!

All I've gotten out of this deal is the opportunity to ceaselessly make jokes like this one!
    At least your troubles are all behind you now.

Go ahead, you can use that one, no charge.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Belibi said:

Almost everyone who made the game worth playing for me being driven away by bullshit. Thanks, Glomdoring! Good thing I don't mind being a loner most of the time.

Always more room in our party, though you'll have to cease being a tree. Blowing things to smithereens is more fun anyway though

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    WTB adults acting like mature adults and not like they're back in highschool. :\
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • It's worse when you get older. I thought being in your twenties was being mature. Many early twenties make me cringe now. This does not bode well for what is to follow.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • Rialorm said:
    It's worse when you get older. I thought being in your twenties was being mature. Many early twenties make me cringe now. This does not bode well for what is to follow.
    Really, the biggest difference between adults and children- other than fewer experiences- is a greater ability to control your emotions. And not all adults manage that, either. Maturity is overrated though, I hope I never get to be that old.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    The older I get, the less tolerance I have for young, immature people. I'm going to be such a crotchety old lady :(

• edited June 2014
    I hate young people.

I'm 24.

Dated a few 19-20 year old girls, realized how immature that age group is still.

I was looking at myself and realizing how much I've changed since I was just 18.  You don't notice it, but eventually you become a responsible, uptight, prude like we were intended to be.  And to think, I started playing Lusternia as a 14 year old potty-mouthed high schooler.  Now I'm a mature, 24 year old, potty-mouthed accountant.
    Stangmar - Retired

• Anxiety.

• People who are negative and disrespectful that wonder why no one wants to work with them.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    I demand that you work with me anyway.