Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• Shaddus said:

Subby is single for now. Just saying.

Once you go 'meister, you'll never bang nicer.

• Kaiel said:

I like how even Magnagora doesn't like Arcanis.

Where did you get that from exactly? A simply discussion does not dictate emotional appeal. I understand your personal resentment to my character from the amount of times he has shamed you, but I feel you are attempting to project said emotions in any avenue you can find.
  • No mas tequila. Estoy triste...  =((
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Vivet said:

There's just never enough time for anything these days. A constant storm of stuff to do as soon as I log in.

I was thinking a little while ago how in my Achaea days the bard house had a concert (or two) every in-game year. The bard culture was different over there because they were all pretty much non-coms who spent their time, you know, writing poems and stuff for those concerts. But I don't know if anything like that could spring up in Lusternia because of the constant looming threat of another revolt, or a flare, or a domoth. I hardly participate in those things but it exhausts me just thinking about them. 
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Silea said:

No mas tequila. Estoy triste...  =((

Unfortunately, I'm not sure where Tequila fits into tradeskills. It's not in Cooking Spirits anyway, so I can't make any :(
  • It's not in any recipes I can find
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    I even pulled the available designs to craft from in my cooking cartel, and tequila isn't an option for any of the spirits patterns, just whisky.
  • I had whiskey and one cocktail! The pain is great.
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • edited February 2015
    I'm starting to wonder if it's part of Absinthe in Brewmeister.

EDIT: Although since Brewmeisters can't be part of cartels, that'd mean no non-public designs, which would be weird.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    I don't see why Gaudiguch can't make tequila. It makes sense from the era before Gaudi's return that an alcohol made from a volcanic plant would be scarce.
  • Fountains.
    The playa you love to hate
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    The legacy code in fountains makes things like tequila, honey, bloodshot, kawhe and more.

At one point years ago I had a large argument with a divine about the contents of fountains and whether they were canon. According to them (at the time), those things don't exist in Lusternia.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Arcanis said:

Lavinya said:

Arcanis said:

Maligorn said:

Arcanis said:

Maligorn said:

The sooner ectoplasm is deleted, the sooner I can sleep easily at night. :(

Well damn...you must have been sleepless for years then. I cant imagine what your sleep cycle was like when Choke was around.
    My before-Maligorn time was spent in Magnagora, so I was never on the receiving end of ecto until now. And I never thought Choke was -that bad-.
    Heck I dont think there are any active nihilist combatants right now. Only individual I can think that would be using it is Marcella.
    I think that was a burn directed at you, @Silvanus
    Oh come now, he isn't that active. Even he admitted so.

P.: yes had slipped my mind that illuminati stole our ectoplasm. Magnagora shall one day Enact payment for such an act.
    It is the other way around if you think about it. Illuminati existed before Nihilists ICly.
  • There is a unicorn in my manse. 

Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • Ssaliss said:

EDIT: Although since Brewmeisters can't be part of cartels, that'd mean no non-public designs, which would be weird.

Brewmasters can join and benefit from cooking cartels. We don't get to be in the commune/city specific ones, but I've joined Azus' personal one and I can brew the cartel-specific designs in it. All one of them.
  • Oh. I thought I read somewhere that brewmeisters couldn't benefit from cartels at all. Huh.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I thought they could only make public designs too. Hmm must investigate this when I flex back!

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    It's a moderately recent change that I cheered greatly.

Now if only brewmeisters could be in their org cooking cartels :/
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Lavinya said:

Leolamins is a gross zombie cat knuckle-head ur'Guard, eww. /forumrp.  I might be weird but I couldn't get into rping a relationship in game with my RL hubby...why bother with the computer?

Plus, @Silvanus is the best, even if he's antisocial. Totally keeping him.  :x

Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Blah blah brewmeister blah blah cartels....Neos. Sometimes I laugh a little too much at you guys. <3
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    The curio algorithm must be so weird. I took the time to selectively rub doubles I have, and I got third azure bottle shard twice in a row. Then I got center map piece twice in a row! 
  • IDK where to put this, but Tacita's audio recording of the histories has the Book of Xyl one mixed up with the BOok of Meridian one on the main website.

Also I wrote an entire book on the spiritsingers in like 30 minutes please no is this what having a muse feels like
    edited February 2015
    Hit me up OOC with a message if you're an ecologist interested in making some paths with me, and we'll work out something IC. If you're allied, it's probably reasonable that you know I'm an ecologist/everything else in my guild. If paths are missing, keep track of where they are. Some are certainly extraneous, but if the hubs are collapsing, we can re-network them.

I wish I could make paths all on my lonesome somehow, but no go.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Enyalida said:

Hit me up OOC with a message if you're an ecologist interested in making some paths with me, and we'll work out something IC. If you're allied, it's probably reasonable that you know I'm an ecologist/everything else in my guild. If paths are missing, keep track of where they are. Some are certainly extraneous, but if the hubs are collapsing, we can re-network them.

I wish I could make paths all on my lonesome somehow, but no go.
    Feyr is an ecologist who can forge pathways too. A fair bit of the Icewynd hub has been killed from the look of things.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
    On a related note, does anyone know how to start/maintain a crowdmap for Lusternia? Mapping out the path network using the mudlet mapper would be a huge boon to everyone, that I'd be willing to do footwork for if the codin side were handled.
  • @Enyalida: I'd offer to help if trackers could help make paths, but sadly that's not the case, as much as I wish it was.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    edited February 2015
    Altrea said:

@Enyalida: I'd offer to help if trackers could help make paths, but sadly that's not the case, as much as I wish it was.

Amusingly, they can somehow break them though... which doesn't make much sense to me.... but whatever.

EDIT: Ran into a nice little bug with pathways and unraveling. Has been reported. Additionally, I feel that if tracking is required to unravel them, then tracking should have the ability to also make them. It means there's more than 4 guilds that can make them versus the 10 guilds that can remove them, just saying.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    What, anyone can remove a pathway as long as they can unravel in Planar

and they can see the pathway

This has always been the case

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
This discussion has been closed.