Touhou Mafia: Extreme Shrine Makeover Edition

Comments

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Not talking to you, Lehki. I'm literally handing this game to the third party we left alive intentionally.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Vote for Ushaara and the game is over today, you win as third party survivor. 
  • No need to wait and see...@Yarith, Vote Ushaara and we three win right now.

• Okkaaay byeee
    Unvote
    Vote: Ushaara
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • Alternatively, mess up their plans by no lynching today and then just block Krackenor?
  • Aw dang, oh well.
  • @Luce we just need your vote now.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Funny story, you'll see once @Kiradawea can post. 
  • UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    Figured one of Lehki/Krackenor were scum, just hadn't picked out who. 

Ah well, obligatory 'You're all sentenced to Hell' Eiki response.

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Sorry for being rude, by the way. 
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Lol
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
    Wait so I'm not dead if Luce can't vote himself? Are we in a weird stalemate?

I'm tempted to just vote myself so that the game is over.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Sylandra said:
    Lol
    Seriously, I just don't even.
  • yeh krackenor had me fooled good.
    Tremula's card booster power on Luce probably the only thing that could have changed result for me!

Karma!
  • I'm double checking with Kira in case 2-day CD meant I had to wait through today as well, before the duel I figured she'd just call me on it if I couldn't use the card again yet. Can't remember if anybody else had seen if day CDs were an inclusive number already.

Would be pretty funny(to me) if my confusion lead to them playing their hand too early. :p
  • It would suck horribly. That said, I do think it's an every other day situation... Use it once, then wait the rest of that day and the following for a reset. That's the reading I got off of my own 2-day cooldown card anyway.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Ushaara said:
    Tremula's card booster power on Luce probably the only thing that could have changed result for me!

Karma!
    As near as I can tell, when you are not scum you are your own worst enemy.
    So Krackenz, who else was on your team? If you're gonna spill the tea, spill it all.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Here's the thing, I was dead today either way.  At best we could delay to a no Lynch and try to hit Viv tonight, but those were some long odds. 
  • I was recruited the second night by Tremula, the Buddhist godfather. Luce also joined that night since Tamashi was gone. We later picked up Falmiis the night before he croaked.
    Well rather than win on a card battle technicality, Vote Ushaara to ensure ye get it.

@xenthos how about you play some time? Harder than it looks.
  • @Ushaara but technical wins are the best ones. 
    Huh so Weiwae and Ssaliss were innocent.
    Daraius said:
  • I knew Tremula was a bad egg :(
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Ush's just got to be the gentleman like that. And lol I should have never second guessed myself with Trem, it's insane to think I called the game's set up and the whole Ratatoskr/Pollux thing so early. That's enough of a win for me I guess!
    I execution'd a godfather, I'm happy with my attempts at town contribution.
    Daraius said:
    Should have listened to Cyndarin too. Off the traitor third parties early! Rawr!
    Ps Celina was right, leaving third party around is just waiting for late game betrayals.
    Daraius said: