Touhou Mafia: Extreme Shrine Makeover Edition

Comments

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    That cloudy thing has got to be Sylandra.

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Not enough dead farm animals
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • I admit, at first I thought Nazrin was Momiji and Shou was one of the harvest sisters.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Synkarin said:
    Sylandra said:
    Synkarin seems oddly defensive of Luce. But the scum don't know who each other are, right? They're different teams. So that might not even mean anything. Blugh.
    defensive? I want to lynch him!
    You do? Your last post read otherwise! ...doesn't it? I'm so tired. This game is too long ;_;
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • @Yarith, @Vivet, want to weigh in?
  • I'm really lost, honestly. 
    And I don't have the potential to vote 'cause I have the sneezles thanks to 9-ball. 
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Do we know what Luce's last word does?

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    Don't think so. We might be about to find out.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Yeh I'm assuming it won't be as bad as out right killing me, but if it is, hey, we'll know who to lynch.
  • Oh hey, Luce did already accept the challenge. Sorry, I missed that.

Lehki Challenges Luce

In order to confirm that Luce won't be able to do anything tonight, Lehki challenges Luce to a fight. Luce responds by summoning up two familiars that circle about him, sending waves of blue and red bullets. Lehki ignores the onslaught and reaches into his cape, before he calmly pulls out what looks like a small blue watergun. He aims the gun at Luce and pulls the trigger. A single shot of overwhelmingly powerful energy shoots from the gun and slams into Luce with enough force that he slams into the ground and remains lying on the ground.
    Lehki has won the challenge. Luce has been blocked.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    Ugh don't know what to think re Breandryn now with Lavinya's input. Didn't know you were sneaking her items.
  • Huh, well. Nothing seems to have happened... 

Luce why don't you tell us what your last word does?
  • Also that spell card is pretty funny because I actually do have a small watergun on my desk currently. Fear me, bang bang.
  • Ushaara said:
    Ugh don't know what to think re Breandryn now with Lavinya's input. Didn't know you were sneaking her items.
    We publicly discussed that over several days here in this thread.
    I think this is a poor choice, but I'm pretty over this game

Sorry Breandryn

UNVOTE

Vote: Breandryn

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    welp guess if Breandryn is town y'all better hope you make smart night choices
    Daraius said:
    Which should be a lynch @Kiradawea

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Lehki said:
    Huh, well. Nothing seems to have happened... 

Luce why don't you tell us what your last word does?
    It's apparently obnoxiously obvious when I use it, but I can activate it when I know I'm about to lose a duel and can keep participating in duels that day. Still take the effect of the loss.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    And to make it official if it wasn't already, Vote: Breandryn
    I really will be surprised if Breandryn flips, honestly. But I do feel we're blind mice looking for cheese crumbs right now.
    Daraius said:
  • I won't flip and I don't even understand why I was lynched. No compelling arguments were made, no new revelations concealed and I've been open and honest the whole game and am not nearly as guilty looking as some. Look back at today's votes - momentum begun on someone else and that's when it was deflected onto me.
    Lehki and Synkarin are the free agents that I'm nervous about tonight. Luce was roleblocked which is good. Idk about everyone else - Ushaara hasn't struck me as particularly scummy but that possibility does exist.
    Daraius said:
    I'll freeze someone - so don't you worry

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    WAIT Yarith didn't act last night, I keep thinking he's stumped because he's so quiet. YARITH IS ALSO TOTES SUSPISH.

And that's it that's my list of side-eye targets.
    Daraius said:
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Krackenor said:
    @Yarith, @Vivet, want to weigh in?
    I've still been floundering with some misgivings with Yarith, and vaguely suspicious of Lehki, but I've been too tired too often to really try to drive any effort. Not too sure what to do... though I guess this day has been decided.

• @Kiradawea is that a lynch?
  • Votecount:
    Lehki: Breandryn
    Breandryn: Ushaara, Lehki, Krackenor, Synkarin

With 7 capable of voting, it's 4 to lynch.

That's a lynch.

For mismanaging the shop, shifty behaviour and silence, Breandryn you have been sentenced to... not come back here if you please. Not the most severe of punishments, but Breandryn understands that if you're not wanted, there's no reason to force yourself to stick around. Breandryn leaves, and soon the rest leave as well, waiting for the dawn of the next day, perhaps tomorrow they'll finally lynch someone who'll flip.

It is now Night 9. Night 9 lasts for 48 hours, or until I've received all night actions.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia

• Dawn is approaching. Results of night actions are being sent out.