Touhou Mafia: Extreme Shrine Makeover Edition

Comments

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Oh. That was supposed to be followed by a 

Vote: Yarith

(stupid phone)
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    It's looking like rabbit season.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Not again xD
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Unvote, Vote: Yarith 

Yeah, we need something approaching a hippity hoppity explanation.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    He's had me suspicious for a while. vote Yarith.

• @Tremula are you gonna accept that duel? I also wanna see your card. Before we lynch.

• VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Sounds like a good idea to me, too.
  • I had some suspicions on Tremula already. Mainly just by process of elimination since I don't Luce or Othero is the godfather anymore. Though her echo shield thing could be sorta comparable to Tamashi's forced duels, in that it's an active ability with a direct effect on duels, which I don't think anybody else has displayed?
  • Also I'm down with lynching Yarith wether Tremula shows us the card or not, and also gonna ask about how many night immunities there were tonight, unless again, somebody has a better idea.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Oh. I hadn't seen the duel request because of phone scrolling. If I've understood this correctly, you want to see the new card I've picked up? Easy enough. I don't think the focus is heavily on either of us right now, so a resiliency challenge seems safest, rather than taking away my spell shield or your...sorry, it's been a long day at work. But I like winning, and this is a strong card, so sorry if I go all out.

Weave an echo shield around myself! 

Ushaara, I accept your challenge! We duel for resiliency! Reflection of Buddha's diamond!
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Eh, deflecting the votes towards me seems more like an easy way for scum to divert attention than anyone else. 
    Further, for the record, I can't be lynched because I still have distortions today. 

When I revealed my role and win condition I didn't lie. It sounded like I was a survivor, but that's actually a sub condition of mine. I am fixed to town and can't change without losing. I also have a resource system like action points. Jailing, voting, dueling, unvoting, and distorting each cost a certain amount of points. When the points hit 0 I effectively lose, even if I'm not stumped. I also no longer am able to make any actions when I hit 0 points, so I become a vanilla townie player with no vote. This is why I've been holding my vote back as much as possible. Obviously I don't have many points left. A distort blocks a single negative action and is consumed when it blocks one. I can distort as many times as I want in the night and any distorts not used go on to consume actions during the day, including lynches. Any active distorts left at the end of the day are wasted. I still have X distortions today so. 

Also, I can't say no to duels so all you'd have to do is keep challenging me each day, though I'd probably just use the cooldown duel condition.

Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • That should be to someone else*
    I'm still waking up.

Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    That is the most bizarre role in a mafia set up I have ever seen. But I can also imagine Kiradawea making it.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Well that is interesting, gonna have to process that. 
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    UNVOTE for the time being.

• @Yarith so to clarify, you're claiming the 3rd 3p? And goal is basically to not run out of points before the games over?

Also @Breandryn, did you get to study that tome last night?
  • I don't really think it's 3p if I win with town?

Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • I have to have the shrine constructed to win, that is.  I can't win if the town win condition isn't met.

Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • Given the wording of how Kira answered the question I think it counts. Close as I can put it without quoting, there are 3 groups with a goal of doing town, and 6 groups with their own unique goals separate from town(the first 3 are included I that 6, that's what confused me for half the game).  I think that fits into a unique goal.
  • Stopping town, I mean. Not doing town. 
  • Ah. Gotcha. I guess it fits into that category then.

Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • The tome's power is: Gain one shot recharge of X-shot abilities I'm unsure if that applies to things like the rod Lavinya used.
  • Forums don't want to format, it seems. Sorry.
  • UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    Oooh, yes please. I could do another census
  • Yes! Another census would be amazing. Can you give the Tome to Ushaara during the day?
  • No, unless there is a sale, though we could threaten to lynch anyone else who takes it?
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Wouldn't stop it from hurting if it happened, but at this point the cat's out of the bag. You either sell it or the cult goes after you tonight to stop you from being able to give it out. 
  • That sounds good to me. How does the sale work exactly?
  • I select up to 3 items to sell. Whoever posts first about wanting each item gets it at twilight.
  • What other items did you have to give out again? If there's anybody else most of town agrees is probably safe we could give out a few more?