Touhou Mafia: Extreme Shrine Makeover Edition

Comments

• Also, 
    Vote Tremula
  • Oh! Right... I'll pay for the charm by not exposing your sweatshop for a few weeks :3
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Unvote

Vote: Tremula

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    vote tremula

• VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Sounds fine to me too.

Vote Tremula

• Sure, let's see what happens.

Unvote
    Vote Tremula
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Unvote, Vote:Tremula

• Feels like lynch territory. Anyone got a count on the votes?
  • It's 7 voted for Tremula
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    I don't think there's really much more to say, so I'm just waiting at this point. Obviously not going to vote for myself, but since I'm going to likely die and we'll be without another flip, I hope there's a lot more information grabbed tonight. Going into stump-territory, I still want to voice my suspicions about Yarith, that I've had for quite a while.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • ... So... At this point, I probably would've thrown off a couple of random challenges to try to get people to talking again. Either way, things are far too quiet.
  • Let's see if this will spark discussion of any kind. This is the post count for this day:
    [spoiler]
    Zitto 1
    Maligorn 1
    Othero 1
    Siam 2
    Kalaneya 3
    Melali 3
    Kiradawea 5
    Krackenor 5
    Vivet 5
    Ssaliss 7
    Tremula 8
    Synkarin 9
    Breandryn 9
    Luce 9
    Yarith 9
    Lavinya 11
    Ushaara 11
    Sylandra 12
    Lehki 25
    [/spoiler]
    The people that haven't said anything at all this round are Falmiis and Weiwae.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Both of whom were eliminated, but I'm pretty sure we're in Twilight Town now.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Pinging @Kiradawea

• I think we were waiting for Kira 'cus we hit lynch already?
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    How many people are left? Checking the 1st page I count 13, but I believe Iosion(Zitto?) and Ssaliss are both gone, meaning we're at 11 right? 

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    It's 7 to lynch, which I have, but I only needed 6 because of the Ushaara duel.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Kira's count at the start of the day was 12 with 7 to lynch.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Shrugsville. Guys, I'm ready to see some flips. :C
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
    Yeah it feels like it's dragging now. So hard to really pin anyone down with serious suspicions. 

• Yeah we're really betting on this census to give us some solid ground to work from.   I'm hoping we've gotten at least one of the scum, but maybe during the night every body could write up a breakdown on what they've done/saw every night so day? Seeing everything side by side might let us figure something out.
  • (Sorry it took so long. Homelife is being very not-good. Anyway)

Shopping:
    Ushaara bought a tome (recharge)
    Melali bought a nut (one shot +3 to offensive duels)
    Krackenor bought a charm (one shot rolestopper)

Vote Count:

Melali: Yarith (1)
    Yarith: Tremula, (1)
    Tremula: Ushaara, Lehki, Synkarin, Lavinya, Vivet, Krackenor, Luce (7)

With 12 volunteers it's 7 to lynch.

That's a lynch

Still reeling and bitter from her loss, Tremula casually proclaims that they might as well lynch her since her power's not gonna work after such a loss. Unexpectedly, pretty much everyone goes along with this plan, and before she can reveal if she was joking or not, the group has decided that she's gotta go. With a casual shrug of her shoulder, Tremula drifts off, leaving the rest to finish up their business transactions before they all go home to get some much needed rest.

It is now night 7. Night 7 lasts for 48 hours, or until I've received all night actions.

Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • Pardon the delay. Homelife's gotten a downgrade from not-good, to bad. Anyway.

Dawn is approaching. Results of night actions are being sent out.

Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • edited November 2016
    Dawn arrives, bringing with it sunlight and a whole slew of happy and engaged workers. Because while there may have been fear of losing yet another one during the night, it seems that the workforce has been blessed with quite a lot of fortune. No one is missing. And... Vivet's down with a cold.

Welcome to Gensokyo's Day 7

Today's news:
    Vivet is unable to make a vote.

Finally, a copy of today's Bunbunmaru news has been delivered to the shrine for everyone to read.

------
    There are many skills required in the life of a successful investigative reporter. One must be boundlessly intelligent (of course), have an innate sense for subtlety and intrigue, must write exceptionally good, and have an infinite capacity for patience. Another skill one must cultivate, without which an aspiring reporter will amount to nothing, is knowing how to successfully calculate risk and make it pay off.

Loyal readers, It is that last skill which is relevant to us now.

You see, I made quite a big show about claiming that I was going to watch my back the previous night, boasting that no ne'er do well would be able to sneak up on me. But when night fell and I was left to my work...I left myself completely undefended. 

'Why would you do that, Aya?!' I hear you asking in disbelief, 'How could you risk your life in such a manner?! We would be lost without you!'

The answer, of course, is my innate sense of risk calculation! No saboteur would DARE approach me after so loudly declaring that I would be watching my own back...it would be foolishness incarnate! And my belief was vindicated, loyal readers, as there I stood in the morning healthy as could be. 

But what did I do instead, one may ask. And of course I'm going to tell you! There was one more person that I needed to be absolutely certain of before reintroducing uncertainty into my investigations: Luce. I spent all night outside of Luce's dwelling; in the bushes, atop the roof, in the cellar...all over! And I am here to report that the one we all know as Luce is secretly...

Exceptionally dull. 

Seriously, she did not leave her home at all! How does she expect me to keep my readers enterta-ahh...informed... this way?! It was rather inconsiderate of her, and thus I must report that she picked her nose and ate what was unearthed. Perhaps that embarrassing revelation will cause her to go out more.

Until tomorrow,
    Aya Shameimaru
    -----

It is now day 8 in Gensokyo. With 10 volunteers, 9 capable of a vote it's 5 to lynch.

• Well, no death, but no census?

@Ushaara, did you have to wait till you could actually use your power?
  • UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    Nah, I could have used it last night. Just thought I might be jailed/blocked/other and potentially lose the 1-shot, if I had tried it, so figured day-activation was the safer option.

Is @Yarith still alive? Who'd you jail?
  • Yeah what'd everybody do last night that still had night actions?
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Ushaara said:
    Nah, I could have used it last night. Just thought I might be jailed/blocked/other and potentially lose the 1-shot, if I had tried it, so figured day-activation was the safer option.

Is @Yarith still alive? Who'd you jail?
    Activate! Activate!

...Or wait? I don't know. I'm so curious. T_T

[/resumes being arsoned]
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
    So...I forgot to send my action in. Not sure how I managed to do that. But it looks like what I intended to do didn't end up being needed anyway, so there's that.

• In full view of everyone else, Ushaara pulls out a small scroll. He mutters some words over it and it bursts into flames. He waits for a few moments, and the scroll reconstructs itself out of nothing. But right now there's some information written on it.

A census have been taken, and the results come to the following. There are currently two individuals who are working to sabotage the shrine reconstruction effort. There is currently one individual not native to Gensokyo among the group. It is unknown if there is an overlap between these two groupings.

Among those eliminated, there are four individual who has tried to sabotage the shrine reconstruction effort.