Touhou Mafia: Extreme Shrine Makeover Edition

Comments

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Oooooo!! I bet you ten bucks Weiwae was a saboteur.

(Anyway despite being anti-town Magee all I can do is tell you I was/am town aligned.)
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
    Also I think I suspect most: Melali, Synkarin, Yarith. In that order.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    That's actually really good news. I was suspicious of Weiwae too so that wouldn't surprise me.

One way to tell if there is overlap is to lynch Yarith.

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Ok, so we only have 2 left. I'm not convinced that it's Yarith, Melali is still suspicious. I don't know why Sylandra is hating on me (probably because of fantasy football), but Eye'm the strongest and smartest, and I'm not trying to screw up the shrine reconstruction.

I'm a little iffy on Vivet (because she's Vivet). I think Luce is good

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    Synkarin said:
    Ok, so we only have 2 left. I'm not convinced that it's Yarith, Melali is still suspicious. I don't know why Sylandra is hating on me (probably because of fantasy football), but Eye'm the strongest and smartest, and I'm not trying to screw up the shrine reconstruction.

I'm a little iffy on Vivet (because she's Vivet). I think Luce is good
    Mostly process of elimination.

Current Player list:
    3: Lavinya - T
    5: Synkarin
    6: Lehki - t
    7: Breandryn - T
    8: Melali
    9: Vivet - t
    12: Ushaara - T
    13: Krackenor - T
    20: Luce - t
    22: Yarith

^Of these people, 2 people must be saboteurs. I put a capital T next to the people I trust the most, and a lowercase t next to the people I trust somewhat but am willing to also have some doubt cast on. Everyone else, ergo, must be the most suspicious people left available to me.

So why don't get you a trustworthy sticker? I just think your "woops misunderstood my power" moment and your ability to stop people from voting could be used for anti-town purposes just as easily as pro-town purposes. (...Also fantasy football.)

But again, I think Melali is the best bet for today.
    Daraius said:
    To be fair, I wouldn't be surprised if Sylandra was one of the caught scum. 

This no flip thing throws everything for a loop

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    Eye'm not, though! But I get your skepticism, my role was weird. If I was a scum it would probably be in my best interests to shut up, though.

[/side-eye some of the silent stumpees]
    Daraius said:
  • Oh phone with 2% right now but a list of all the offed people since the last census would be useful.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    @Ushaara, did you experience anything last night? I did decide to send little Mukou to do his thing in the event you were attacked, since I thought the risk of leaving you unprotected would be too high. But if you noticed nothing then you probably weren't targetted.

On that note, I can't do anything during the night now. Merp.

In order of deaths-since-last-census, our stumpees include:
    Othero (lynched)
    Falmiis (arson'd)
    Sylandra (arson'd)
    Weiwae (arson'd)
    Ssaliss (nightkilled)
    Tremula (lynched)

Think that's it. Highly suspect Weiwae, low key suspect Ssaliss and Tremula. But mostly that's just gut talking.
    Daraius said:
  • I jailed Melali for the second time.
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Didn't Synkarin fail to make an action on the only night we've seen a death?
  • So the good news is (if you trust what I've reported about the number of scum groups) from now on scum should flip upon lynch, also implying that no flip means the person was town.

My bet is on Tremula and either Weiwae or Othero for the two that we got.  And I'm down for lynching either Melali or Luce today.

Also last night I opted to commute again instead of asking a question, didn't really feel like I had a question that would put me closer to finding scum.
    Thank God. I am ready for flips.
    Daraius said:
    I did fail to make an action. Certainly doesn't look good for me, but it was honestly just a simple mistake.

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    (Or IS IT?!?)
    Daraius said:
  • I tried to test Vivet for nightkill immunity, but was jailed via extreme hugging.

I don't know what to say to lynching me other than what I've already said. I've never lied, and I haven't really done anything to deserve suspicion. Also, my claim of a one-shot vigilante ability doesn't really make sense if I can actually kill multiple times. I don't think the Town would lose a precious resource by stumping me, aside from a vote and a maybe-useful investigation power. (Do we even still have an actual investigation ability anymore?)

Anyway, I would say that Luce is more suspicious than me by virtue of him having a nightkill immunity, and all the people who have had nightkill immunities so far being either third party or scum. Other than that, feel free to lynch me.
  • UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    Vivet said:
    @Ushaara, did you experience anything last night? I did decide to send little Mukou to do his thing in the event you were attacked, since I thought the risk of leaving you unprotected would be too high. But if you noticed nothing then you probably weren't targetted.

On that note, I can't do anything during the night now. Merp.

Didn't notice anything, but with Kira's no self-watching rule, not sure how much we can take from that, unless Mukou was supposed to reveal something to me if protected?

I blocked Lavinya last night just in case she was scum and was going to rob my tome to prevent the census.

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Rood. My plan was to use an item I have to protect Ushaara to make sure he got the tome but somehow I forgot to send in my action so, yeah, was glad everything turned out ok there. 

I didn't even think about that by the way. I think my attention to this game is slipping. We need some action.

Vote Melali

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Melali said:
    Anyway, I would say that Luce is more suspicious than me by virtue of him having a nightkill immunity, and all the people who have had nightkill immunities so far being either third party or scum. Other than that, feel free to lynch me.
    Except for two things, I guess. First is that we're pretty sure Yarith is the third 3rd party, and my lack of night actions lines up with Lehki's question from a couple nights ago.

I'm cool with a Vote: Melali both for lack of anywhere more productive to go and just general suspicion of the stated role powers.
    Vote: Melali

Been suspicious for awhile

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • I too am alright with this.

Vote Melali
    It's five to lynch and that's four votes already, so I won't be voting just yet.

Points of observation:

Based on what Ushaara has said, we might assume that he was not targetted last night. Mukou is supposed to doctor people by shocking them if they are danmaku'd in the night (hence why I referred to him as a mini-defibrillator prior), so we might conclude:

1. They did target Ushaara, but were otherwise blocked/jailed.
    2. They chose not to target anyone at all.
    3. They were the person that Yarith jailed.

Melali was jailed yesterday though, no, and we still had Ssaliss eliminated? Doesn't necessarily clear them since we seem to believe the remaining conspirators are not acting as a team, but it is something worth considering.

If the remaining person with danmaku-in-the-night chose not to target anyone, then why? Are they doing something else of value, or just trying to hide it out?

I suppose the other possibility is that Tremula could have been the other person with the nightkill by danmaku option, and their convert doesn't inherit the ko method, but this doesn't seem as likely. Hmm.

(You can't vote, just saying)

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    And Yarith jailed Luce last night, when Ssaliss was killed right?

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Apparently, because we also got the clarification on the fact that I didn't see myself get jailed.
    Oooh, right. I already forgot I lost my vote.

Also, wait, when was Melali jailed prior then? I seem to be forgetting the order of  things. Yarith did say they jailed Melali a second time.

• It's also possible they tried to target me last night, but I was commuting. Ushara was too obvious of a target, she was definitely going to be watched or protected last nig
  • (Or both)
    If I wasn't dead I'd hammer on that vote-mockery right now just to see if Melali flips. :C
    Daraius said: