Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• Cloiers are aetherspace beasts. I'm not familiar with the quest myself, but it is actually a fairly "nice" touch to have a quest where you can summon an aetherspace beast into the PMP, and therefore get an idea of just what kind of scale those monsters hit at when you're not protected by your valiant algontherine pet-turned-ship-thingy.

• That is actually pretty cool.

Next Ascenscion event should happen because someone summons a karibidean.
    The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
  • Pretty sure the quest cloier predates aetherspace!

The aetherspace ones are such chumps.

Anyway, pretty sure it's an smob - the damage it deals drops the more people are in the room, although it always hits hard.
  • Ah, it does? Didn't know that.

• KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    For the record, I knew the domoth was going to drop for a long time, because the last few have been like that. I thought it was an intentional change. I knew we didn't have reinforcements and there were Gaudi/Mag people chilling on Prime, so decided to just let it go.

Also, I jumped @Lavinya 1v1 because I thought it'd be a good way to remember how to play. Then @Synkarin joined her, and my feelings were hurt because I fell down on the playground. :( And then all was forgiven later when Synkarin empressed me into beheading Lavinya. :D
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Kaimanahi said:
    For the record, I knew the domoth was going to drop for a long time, because the last few have been like that. I thought it was an intentional change. I knew we didn't have reinforcements and there were Gaudi/Mag people chilling on Prime, so decided to just let it go.

Also, I jumped @Lavinya 1v1 because I thought it'd be a good way to remember how to play. Then @Synkarin joined her, and my feelings were hurt because I fell down on the playground. :( And then all was forgiven later when Synkarin empressed me into beheading Lavinya. :D
    He did too. What a jerk!

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    edited June 2015
    Man, I totally said sorry

:(

To clarify, I was trying to save @Lavinya from the angry mob of people, but I still had Kelly targeted and empressed her in first by accident. So I thought to myself, well one Kelly isn't as bad as said angry mob (our buddies hadn't shown up quite yet) so I empressed Lavinya in. Turns out all Kelly needed was one hack down and her head popped off. 

Shows what I know.

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    edited June 2015
    Shit happens (tm).

I should really flex back to Tarot so I can copy Synkarin on that group-sticky-togetherness.

EDIT: But I don't wanna cause it's boring :(

• Events 52. The opening of aetherspace.

Events 104. The Caverns of Muhanlesh.

So aetherspace became a part of the world before the Cloier quest showed up.

Gorgogs were part of Events 33 though, so they predate the actual aetherspace.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • All I'ma say is the one(s) responsible had to have a Tactical retreat when doing so.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    I went to help Gaudiguch and Mag. Then they stole my toad.

It's hard out here for a Wiccan.
  • Celina said:
    I went to help Gaudiguch and Mag. Then they stole my toad.

It's hard out here for a Wiccan.
    Hehehee

I mean... Oh gosh, Celina, that's so awful to hear. 
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    edited June 2015
    By the way, everyone, the fight up on the Facility for Death was fun!

If memory serves, it ended up being...

--------------------    VS    --------------------

Group one ended up taking it, but four pits did I forget how frightening Aky was in a fight. Fun times! :::::D
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
    I think you mis-tagged me....

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Synkarin said:
    I think you mis-tagged me....
    I'm not gonna lie, I mix you and Steingrim up all the time and I have no actual excuse for a reason to do so. 
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Tremula said:

Group one ended up taking it, but four pits did I forget how frightening Aky was in a fight. Fun times! :::::D
    Gosh, Gloms ruining my plans.
    My new laptop keyboard is weird. I don't think I've ever made so many typos in my life. But hey, it served the purpose of making sure my system I salvaged was working.

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Celina said:

Tremula said:

Gosh, Gloms ruining my plans.

Gotta keep in mind, official party line is we're chums with fishies and birdies right now.
  • It is my impression that the five minute drop does not get both immediately and correctly reported on domoth status.
  • edited June 2015
    Hey, Illidaen was just peacefully talking to those lost souls while admiring the orb of death when Tremula started wishing for a fight, thereby summoning aky. Totally her fault.

even fight, in enemy meld, enemy team runs away and won't fight

over twice our number, in enemy meld, they all come sure as sin

Thanks @Ardmore, @Llandros, @Unzareh and @Malarious - it was quick fun skirmish

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • edited June 2015
    Synkarin has declared you a formal enemy of the Divine Order of Yomoigu, the Pyresmith for this
    reason: 'fighting against us in a domoth'.

Enjoying the lol, considering the conversations going on in forums. But! Definitely fun.
    Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
    -
    A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
    -
    I write things
    Lol - scroll back, you can see that I already said I enemy anyone and everyone that fights us to the Order so effects hit, just staying true to my word!

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • edited June 2015
    Synkarin said:
    Lol - scroll back, you can see that I already said I enemy anyone and everyone that fights us to the Order so effects hit, just staying true to my word!
    Edit: Not really the trouble if people start harping on me for an assumption about my character. Cool stuff.
    Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
    -
    A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
    -
    I write things
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Sometimes I feel like a lot of people post to forum shame someone into feeling bad about their actions.

Then I notice who they post about and I laugh. Barking up the wrong tree.
    Aww I'm sorry I missed it! I really need to get out and rumble more. I felt I was getting to a point where I was actually useful in fights, but having gone so long with nothing happening I feel like I've gone back to noob spamming web at the wrong target.

• edited June 2015
    Shuyin said:
    Sometimes I feel like a lot of people post to forum shame someone into feeling bad about their actions. Then I notice who they post about and I laugh. Barking up the wrong tree.
    That's not really my intention. I was just interested in why an Order that I have done nothing to suddenly decided to give me a status.

-
    -
    I write things
  • There are some orders that no one would know existed if people didn't get enemied to them....
  • I'm guessing it has to do with 10% shrine effects, 90% "let's see if this person wails to the forums".

I'd say @Synkarin was 100% successful.

• Lavinya said:
    Aww I'm sorry I missed it! I really need to get out and rumble more. I felt I was getting to a point where I was actually useful in fights, but having gone so long with nothing happening I feel like I've gone back to noob spamming web at the wrong target.
    Practice constantly, I find. We can always do some sparring to get you back into it.
    -
    -
    I write things
This discussion has been closed.